Chapter 3: Sunrise In the Darkest Night

I wandered around the dark streets, taking note of where I went and where I am. I noticed the familiarity of my surroundings from my ventures in the past nights, but as I turned to a corner, my whole body froze and my throat was blocked that I couldn't speak.

The stench of liquor and booze lingered around the air and the atmosphere spelled danger for people like me. I forgot something important, I was so stupid to have forgotten.

The titans aren't the only enemy, there are some dark forces that walked with us inside the walls.

5 strangers sitting around a round table with cases and bottles scattered around them. In this world, there exists two kinds of drunks: The good drunks and the bad drunks, something tells me that these guys I bumped into are the bad drunks.

"Well hello there"They noticed my existence. I grimaced as his drunken words slurred into my ears, I was a good meter away from them, but the stench of liquor was strong enough to reach my spot. My entire body screamed danger as one stood up and walked towards me.

My body tensed as I eyed him.

"How old are you, missy?"He asked. I looked up to his tall physique that towered over my small figure. I tried my best to speak, but my voice was lost in fear. Somehow, I managed to let a word out.

"12"I muttered, I watched his every movement with caution, but my attention also went to him and his friends.

"12? A little too young to be wondering alone. Would you mind to keep me and my friends here company?"He asked. My mind is shouting at me, telling me to run, but my body remained frozen, I didn't move an inch on my spot.

Run! Run! Run! Why can't you run!

"She's very pretty. Don't you think, Janson?" One of his friends stood up and eyed my figure with a monstrous gaze, his eyes dripped of lust and my body's tension rose higher.

This is bad, I need to run away!

"Yeah, she is, but it looks like poor kid is frozen. Hahahaha"He laid a hand on my shoulder, even though the fabric of my shirt is separating his hand from my skin, I can still feel the dangerous cold temperature of it.

LEGS, MOVE! YOU HAVE ONE JOB!

His hand soon went lower to my hand, the other man traced the outlines of my shirt. I felt their hands on my torso, just when it almost reached my chest, I snapped. My body was no longer frozen and it went into "fight or flight mode" as adrenaline
went through my veins.

I remember my training.

I grabbed hold of his hand and twisted it to the opposite direction. He grunted and in a swift movement, my feet hit his gut, sending him kneeling. His face was directly in front of me and I took that as the perfect moment.

"A man's weakness are his eyes. No one can properly fight while blind, that is the key factor of every spar, blind the enemy and give as many blows to their head if possible. This is the best stance for it" ~My father's teachings

"Sorry about this"I apologized then landed a heavy punch on his right eye, giving him temporary blindness.

"One of their weaknesses are the factors that distinguishes them from the opposite gender. They're the most sensitive part of their body, it'll weaken them to a huge extent"

I turned and saw the other guy come after me, but he charged in a wrong stance, he landed a hit on the left side of my cheek, but I stood up, his genitals were open for a direct kick. He was down on all fours and I kicked his head to the side, giving him a headache. I focused on landing more hits on the two I've knocked out to be sure that they won't be able to stand up again. The next events... I already anticipated.