meet the team

Kakashi pov

I walked into the devils room, dreading how she will react to me waking her, I gulped as I walked over to her bed.
"honey get up time for school" she just ignored me and pulled her blanket over her head. Sometimes She reminds me so much of Maya.
"Yuki get up or you will be late"
She carried on ignoring me so I pulled her blanket off her and threw it out of the window.

"What The Hell Dad!"
"What?"
"I WAS GETTING UP, THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THAT!"
Cause she was getting up I rolled my eyes at her and shrugged as I walked towards the door. As I was about to leave I felt a sudden pain in my back and was sent flying hitting into a wall.

Yuki had kicked me.
I just glared at her, warning her that I'd get her back but she just rolled her eyes and pushed me out of the room so she could get changed.

Yuki pov (time skip at the academy)

I walked towards my desk, I was sat next to the 'mighty' uchiha which in honesty is annoying as hell he's so stuck up! Also the desk is always crowded with his fan girls and my fan boys it was very annoying. I like as little communication as possible so this seat is inconvenient.
Sadly I'm going to communicate with these bakas for a second so i
Can sit down in peace.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DESK OR ELSE!"
"or else what? You'll go crying to mommy oh wait she's dead!" A pink haired bitch said with a voice full of snark she followed up on it with "you should have died along with her! Its not like we would have missed you!" Her comment even made sasuke look up in disgust at her she had stooped to a new low.

I quickly pulled out my kanata and held it to her throat I did this so quickly that now one even saw me move

"Or else this but much worse!" I stated cutting her neck slightly so she wouldn't die but enough to cause her pain and to lose a bit of blood.

All of the fan girls quickly scattered from the desk
"One last thing haruno say a word about my mother again and I'll give you a fate worse then death!"

After that I took my seat and wiped the blood off my blade and put it back into its case.
"I think that was a bit harsh yuki" the uchiha snob whispered to me
"Tch she deserved it!"
"Hn"

After 10 more minutes iruka sensei walked in and sakura rushed over to him and told him how I hurt her

"YUKI" my sensei shouted and I just looked up and stayed quite
"What have I told you about threatening your class mates!"

I shrugged my shoulders then lay my head on the table.

"Do you want me to have a word with your father about this"
"Hey sensei can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep" I answer and the class started to laugh which I found annoying so I glared at them and they soon shut up.

Iruka sensei signed

"Yuki well talk later.
Ok as of today your all genin and these will be your squads: in squad one is..."

I was spacing out and succeeded in going to sleep and when I woke up it was just sasuke, naruto the bubble gum bitch and me left in the class room.

Ah shit I didn't hear who was on my squad.

"Hey guys what squad am I on I fell asleep?"
"Your on ours"
" nice try uzumaki but I know there are 3 genin to a squad not four"
"Yuki it's true" sasuke whispered
"Yay I got a 'great' team" I said sarcastically and they all glared daggers at me but I could tell uchiha was silently agreeing

I was serious though i wanted hinata, shino, kiba ,shikamaru or choji on my team as I got along with them when we spoke and they had some cool skills. I guess uchiha is ok but the other two
...