wow... surprise

Sakura pov:

"how stupid! I mean you and I are both OBVIOUSLY a million times better then Yuki! so why does Sasuke-kun always choose her?! I wouldn't mind if he was even dating you right now! well I would... but at least you dating him would be better then him loving HER!" I complained in frustration to my blonde frienimy.

"What in the world does he even see in her?! she's a rouge ninja! She's extremely ugly and she cant even do her hair right! She's an emotionally confused girl who is hell bent on revenge and it's plain stupid!" Ino stated waving her hands around.

"Maybe he likes the fact that she doesn't try to push him into a relationship" Shikamaru interrupted in a bored tone and followed up on it with a massive yawn.

"Or maybe I don't like her how all of you believe, maybe she's my long lost sister who I want to protect" the fabulous Sasuke-kun said appearing from nowhere.

What?!

"maybe... WAIT WHAT" Shikamaru yelled... Shikamaru yelled? thought he was to lazy for things like that, wow it must be Christmas.

Wait where'd sasuke-kun come from...

"Oh... right, yukis my sister, we recently found out that she's from the main branch" sasuke-kun told us as he smirked.

"Why'd they hide It? It makes no sense, why give up yuki and not you or itachi... did they only want sons or something?" Shikamaru muttered.

"That, shikamaru, is none of your concern, and sakura, I have no intention of dating you... you're annoying" sasuke-kun stated as he walked away.

I'm annoying...?
How?
Did I do something wrong...?
Did I offend him...?
Am I not pretty enough...?
Is my hair to short?

"Hey, billboard brow, he never said he wouldn't date me" Ino laughed and stuck her tounge out.

I clicked my tounge in annoyance and ran off before the tears in my eyes that threatened to fall, actually fell.

A/N

Down side...
its a Short chapter, I know but I felt like It needed to be a chapter for the next one to make sense.

Bright side...
It didn't take months to update like the last update, 2 updates this week... YAY