do you ever quit

Yuki pov-

The memory of what happened earlier is buzzing in my head.
He kissed me?
And I kissed back?
Why did I kiss back?
I promised myself not to make close bonds so its easier for when I leave so why did I kiss back?
And why do I feel so happy around him? Is it because he's the only one left I trust from our clan? Wait since when did I trust him?!? Urgh forget it I'll just act like it never happened alto I did enjoy the kiss. Wait what! no I didn't it just um, um caught me of guard yea that's it.

"Yuki?"
"Hn"
"Were going now so are you coming?"
"Hu? Where we going?"
"The bridge were on a mission remember"
"Oh right coming...wait what about naruto?"
"Were leaving him here as he has exhaust over 80% of his chakra"
"Oh ok he won't like that but never mind"

We headed out towards the bridge and I could feel someone's glare in the back of my head. I turned to see Sakura. God what's her deal? Meh I don't care.
I retuned a glare to her making her flinch. Well we know who's  better at glaring. Me.

When we arrived at the bridge I was impressed with wat I saw. There were like 50 bridge builders lying on the floor some unconscious ,some dead and some badly wounded. I could only recognize this work as zabuzas. Oh man why does he get cool work like assassinate the drunk geezer and wound the other bridge builders when all I get is, protect the bride builder and find tora! If I become rouge will I get cool missions? Well I'm not helping in this Battle its a waste of chakra I could use to blow up flowers for entertainment.

 Zabuza and Haku, who was the fake tracker ninja, appeared before us for a rematch.Haku decided to take on sasuke based on zabuzas wishes while Zabuza dealt with dad. Having been told how the Sharingan worked by Haku, Zabuza blanketed the area in a thick mist and kept his eyes closed to negate both of the Sharingan's capabilities. In doing so, Zabuza was able to slash dad with his sword, greatly damaging his opponent. Dad, however, allowed himself to be attacked, and summoned his ninken to sniff out the blood, now on Zabuza's sword as well as take advantage of the fact Zabuza was keeping his eyes closed in a heavy fog to land a surprise attack and pin him down.

With Zabuza unable to fight back, dad prepared to kill Zabuza with his chidori and charged at Zabuza. Before his chidori could meet its mark, however, Haku appeared as a human shield, and took the full force of the attack, fulfilling his promise of being a tool for his master. Freed as a result of Haku's intervention, and not willing to allow the opening Haku had created to go to waste, Zabuza tried to slash through Haku's body to kill Kakashi, but Kakashi was able to avoid it and injure Zabuza in the arm, disabling him.

With Zabuza no longer able to battle, Gatō arrived, and revoked their agreement so that he could have his own henchmen kill Tazuna instead. No longer having a reason to kill Tazuna, Zabuza ended his battle with dad, although Naruto was not satisfied by this. Angered that Haku died for Zabuza, while Zabuza had shown no signs of remorse, Naruto lectured him on the feelings Haku had for him, and the loyalty he felt towards Zabuza.

Brought to tears by Naruto's words, Zabuza revealed that he really did care about Haku, and valued him higher than a simple tool. Wanting to repent for what he had done, Zabuza asks Naruto for a kunai. Naruto responds by throwing a kunai at him to which Zabuza jumps up and clutches it with his teeth and charges through Gatō's men to get to Gatō, being stabbed multiple times along the way. Upon reaching Gatō, Zabuza killed him, and collapsed due to his injuries. As Gatō's men fled, Zabuza asked Kakashi if he could be brought to Haku, to which Kakashi complied. Being by Haku's side in death, as Haku was by his in life, Zabuza, as he passed out, wished that he could go to the same place as Haku.

It was actually a very entering fight but then I remembered one thing.
There were two battles not one. And I could only see naruto, dad and sakura running somewhere. Wait where's sasuke?