Somber News

Sorry its a short chapter, like really short only 468 words usual my chapters have 1000 at least but I'm super busy but I really wanted to get this chapter published. It's ment to be emotional, but I'm terrible at making it sad.

Naruto pov-

I was lying on my bed with my face buried into my pillow as I listened to the ticking of my clock. I had a bad feeling but pushed it aside. There was suddenly movement outside my window so I looked in that direction.

"Oh its only you Kakashi-sensei" I muttered.

"Lady tsunade has summoned you let's go" he said.

-----------------

I stood inside Granny tsunades official and I noticed a frog... How odd. Tsunade held a firm, sad yet serious expression.

"He is jiraiya-boys students?" The old frog asked.

"Yes... This is naruto uzumaki, the 'child of prophecy' you mentioned" Lady tsunade replied

"Well, I'm not sure where to begin" froggy started looking at the floor.

"Jiraiya-boy has died in battle"

These words hit me like a tone of brick... This can't be happening, he can't leave me as well.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I know this is sudden, I don't blame you if you didn't believe me but for a while now there has been rumors floating around that the leader of the akatsuki has been in the hidden rain so jiraiya-boy went to see if it was true. Jiraiya-boy encountered pein, the leader if the akatsuki, however pein was a former student of jiraiya-boys from many years ago, I don't know the particulars but jiraiya-boy called him nagato. Pein possesses something most people think of as a myth, he possesses the rinnagon. Jiraiya-boy left a message before collapsing" grandpa frog said as he removed his cape exposing letters and numbers on his back. But I paid no mind to it.

"Did you... let him go, Granny?" I asked with my voice shaking a little.

"That's right" she stated. I felt anger boil within me.

"Why'd you allow such a reckless thing?!" I ask raising my voice slightly. "You knew Pervy sage better than anyone! How could you send him to such a dangerous place, alone?!" I yelled.

"Enough naruto" Kakashi-sensei said but he wouldn't understand what its like to lose everyone close to you and grow up with a childhood like mine! And when you get close to someone they die or go rouge!

I clenched my fists tightly. "Damn it!" I muttered before walking towards the door.

"Naruto where are you going?!" Sakura yelled after me.

"If Pervy sage had become the fifth Hokage, he wouldn't have let granny tsunade take such risks... Never!" I stated before running away.

I walked down the street trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. Why, why is life so unfair! Pervy sage didn't deserve this! I wish... I wish killing and war didn't exist! It only ever brings more misery!