why are you helping...

Shikamaru pov-

I could feel the heat of the fire but it didn't touch me but it did circle around me, what the hell?

The smoke then cleared up and I saw someone who I didn't expect to see....

Yuki.

Her silver hair blew behind her making her look beautiful as she stood in front of me.

"Yuki..." Me and Kakashi said at the same time softly, but she didn't even acknowledge us.

"Come on Kazuku we had a deal!" She said with a glare shot towards him. What deal?!

"Ah yuki we did but you see they attacked us" he replied.

"Anyways how did you know where we were and whats going on? Shouldn't you be chasing after your precious revenge" he continued.

Yuki glanced towards me before saying "it doesn't matter how I found you! The point is we had a bloody deal! I give you my kills so you can have the Bounty's and the akatsuki leave shikamaru Nara, Kakashi Hatake and sasuke uchiha alone! This is breaking the fucking deal! Two out of the three people you're not allowed to lay a hand on are here!"

Wait I understand why she wouldn't want Kakashi to get hurt I mean he's her father but why me and sasuke? Wait if she still loves sasuke then I'd understand him but why me?

"Well princess sometimes people lie" Kazuku told her and her eyes turned from Cole black to crimson red.

"And sometimes a princess can kill" she stated with a murderous aura.

Kakashi pov

I can't believe my eyes... Yuki... My little girl is standing in front of me... Protecting the village, protecting those she cared for or cares for.

She's grown up into a beautiful young lady, even now she prefers black clothing to white. Probably because it hides blood stains better.

Yuki.... When will you come home?

Shikamaru pov

The love of my life was standing in front of me ready to protect us no Matter what and all I could think of was how much more beautiful she's gotten.

"troublesome woman" I muttered and she looks at me and smirks.

"Nice to see you too Nara, so you guys are fighting these idiots?"

"Yea... Any idea what Kazuku's jutsu is?" I asked her hoping she knew.

"Of course I do I never throw myself into a battle without knowing my opponents jutsu" she stated smirking.

"Kakuzu is an S-rank missing-nin from Takigakure, he classes himself as the 'treasure of the akatsuki' as he deals with all of the money. Kakuzu has great physical prowess, being fast enough to cross great distances almost instantly and disappear from unfocused eyes. Kakuzu has adept taijutsu skills as well, which can be mixed with his hardening and extending abilities to grant him great versatility against his opponents.
The threads could pierce the flesh and bodies of others, allowing him to remove their organs and integrate them into his own body, thereby extending his life. He commonly removed hearts in this fashion, keeping a total of five at any time, and requiring that he be killed at least five times in a battle before he truly died. Dad has killed him once meaning you need to kill him four more times" she stated.

"Someone does there homework, tell me uchiha how do you know all of this?" Kazuku asked Intrigued.

"Orochimaru was my sensei who at one point was in the akatsuki. I have information on every single one of you, shame one of the hottest died. Rest on peace sasori" she said smirking the entire time.

"Ahh so snake bastard sold us out to his little student"

"Appears so, now let's get this show on the road." She stated.

Choji then got raged surprising everyone and he started to run towards hiden. What made him mad?

Choji then used his expansion jutsu making his fists large and Hiden took his scythe off his back and got prepared to defend chojis attack. Choji went to throw a punch at the same time Hiden swung his 3 bladed scythe but before they came in contact with each other yuki pushed choji backwards. 

Hiden went to bring his scythe down on Yuki while she was distracted with chojis well being but Kakashi-sensei jumped up and stopped the hit with his kunai.

"DONT HURT MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled at him and yuki looked at him shocked I guess she hadn't been saved in a long time.

Hiden and Kakashi then engaged in Combat and just like before he was deflecting every hit with a mere kunai.

"You moron! Don't let him egg you on like that anymore! Okay?" I yelled at choji.

"Well sorry" he said with attitude, wow choji has gotta be angry to talk like that.

Kazuku then appeared in front of choji and choji quickly hit to his feet at punched him. Kazuku caught the punch but was pushed backwards a couple of centimeters.

Kazuku then stated punching choji when Yuki jumped into the middle off of it and kicked Kakuzu into a tree.

Hiden and Kakashi-sensei were now out if sight which is a little worrying but Kakashi-sensei used to be an ambu captain so I knew he could handle it or at least I hopped he could...

I then noticed the fire one off Kazuku's shadow friend had disappeared. He must be with Hiden and Kakashi-sensei which makes me worry a little more.

I sent my shadows chasing after Kazuku while ino threw kunai at him. He jumped backwards a couple of times trying to escape my jutsu which he almost failed in doing so until one of his shadow beasts leapt down by me forcing me to release my jutsu.

"SHIKAMARU!" yuki and ino yelled in unison. Kazuku then undid the stitching on his arm a little making it extend and he had his had wrap around get neck as he had the stitching go back into the right place pulling ino to him.

Yuki then got angry and started weaving hand signs.

"Crystal style: crystal coffin!" She muttered before the shadow beast that was chasing me was encased in crystal. The crystal then shattered and the beast disappeared.

Kazuku grunted in pain as now he was down to 3 hears.

2 down 3 to go.