training: week 3

Yuki pov-

"Okay so the rules are: no killing or serious injuring each other and well that's it so on the count of 3 go.
1
2
3
Go!" Dad explained/yelled to me and sasuke.

Sasuke came running at me with a kunai and I simply dodged. I threw a shuriken at him drawing blood from his cheek.

He quickly did a backwards flip moving out of arms reach. I pulled put my katana and teleported behind him, I pressedy sword against his throat when... Poof... It was a shadow clone.

Since when did sasuke know the shadow clone technique? Dad must have taught it him in the last 2 weeks. Dam you dad!

I closed my eyes and searched for his chakra presence. Found it!

I looked around frantically as if I didn't know where he was, I could practically hear his smirk... His ego is way to big!

I could sense his chakra coming towards me from the south so I looked towards the north and acted clueless. He was about to strike me with his kunai when I spun around and caught his hand i bent his hand back and he winced in pain. I was about to break his hand when....

"Okay yuki wins, we can't have her breaking Sasukes hand before the final round"
I sighed and let go.

"So are we done here?" I asked rather impatiently.

"I'm I guess so" dad answered whilst sweat dripping.
"Oh right yuki, anko wants to meet you for shopping or something at 12 you have a hour"

"Yeah whatever dad" I said running off into the bushes.

As if I'm seriously going to meet that phyco path for shopping as well? That's crazy talk!

I sat on a tree branch and looked up at the clouds. I was peacefully cloud watching when I felt someone's chakra, but I ignored it and carried on cloud watching.

Within seconds the person was right next to me, sasuke was right next to me.
"Hey Yuki"
"Hn"

"Yuki don't be like that"
"Like what?"
"Don't be cold around me"
I sighed not wanting to replace, sasuke then took a seat next to me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, it's just, well I feel like there is something more that we don't know"
"There us always more to a story, we just don't get told it until its to late right?"
"So itachi I guess you're still gonna kill him right?"
"Yeah someone needs to avenge our clan and I'm guessing its not going to be you"
"Okay, well can you do me a favor?"
"Hm sure what favor?"
"Gain power in the village don't leave please, I need you in my life and not miles away"
"I promise I'll stay" I said.

What I promised was a total lie why the hell would I stay here it doesn't offer any sort of strength, which is what I need. I can't kill itachi with shire will power Alone can I?

"Come on" sasuke said and I looked at him confused so he said
"Just come with me" I nodded and took his out stretched hand then he teleported us to our spot and I smiled.

I remember seeing him cry here for months after that incident, but I never did anything about it for a simple reason, I couldn't have him knowing who I was, not at that time at least. I didn't want to associate with Anyone I wanted to be alone and spend all my free time either training or making strategy's for killing itachi but now I think I'm going to wing it. I mean you can't come up with a perfect strategy without knowing all of your opponents moves and the possibility of them using each move and I don't know that shit.

"Sasuke why do you hate naruto?" I questioned as I was quite curious of the answer

"As kids, Naruto used to be a bit more annoying then he is now, particularly towards me. Always challenging me and stuff. I just found him annoying, hate was not an existing factor. However, i did feel comfortable around Naruto; he was another person who was sharing my pain of loneliness. Yet I always considered myself an avenger, so I always focused on getting stronger. But I'm no longer an avenger, I actually consider naruto my best friend"

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed

"What?"

"That's the longest thing you've ever said!"

Sasuke sweat dropped and I smirked.

Orochimaru pov

I stood in a tree next to kabuto and watched over my next vessel.

"She's getting stronger and stronger by the day and she has a lovely pair of eyes wouldn't you agree kabuto?"

"Yes lord orochimaru, she's quite a beauty as well, it's a shame she's with itachi-san's little brother"

"Well I'm sure when she's in our base she will forget all about that boy and maybe you would have a chance but If she doesn't wanna date leave. Her. Alone. She needs to be strong... Very strong"

"Orochimaru-sama? Are you actually going to allow her to kill itachi-san?"

"Of course not! That battle would result in her death and I need her very Much alive"