where's Yuki uchiha hatake!?

Sasuke pov-

Naruto passed out as soon as we got to the cave that we've decided to rest in until Yuki wakes up.
I have her head on my lap and I'm gently stroking her hair in a attempt to calm her which appears to be working.
She's stopped groaning in her sleep for now I just wish I was more help to her. She always has that look in her eyes, the eyes of loneliness, regret, hatred and pain. She is always so sad no not sad it's more then that I guess the write term for it would be depressed... Ye she seems depressed but, she hides it with her fake laughter and smiles. Maybe some of her smiles and laughs are real but not all of them. It hurts me to know I can't help her, if I told her the real reason behind the clan she would seek revenge on the village instead of itachi, therefore destroying the peace onii-san wished to protect. But if I don't tell her she kills itachi, the hero from the shadows.

Wait why am I even considering telling her the truth?! I know I can't she has to kill itachi not because I want it but because its what he wants! Stupid itachi if he just told us in the first place our childhoods may have been more delightful.

Suddenly one of the many traps I have set up were triggered. Shit they means someone is here to fight us. Were in no condition to fight right now as well what great timing, I mean our strongest member is out cold, naruto is battered and asleep and I'm sitting here trying to make my girlfriends fever go down as she passed out.

Also I doubt I could fight 3 ninja in the condition I'm in right now, not to mention I'd be fighting on my own. I don't think I could even do that when I'm in my best condition, 3 genin vs 1 genin, its suicide! Well not exactly but it is very dangerous and I don't think Yuki would approve of it.

Dam it They're getting closer!
I can't let them get to yuki or naruto. I guess my only option is to fight. After all I have to protect what matters to me most. Hey if I'm lucky maybe there is only two ninja instead of 3.

Oh kami... I just admitted that naruto is important to me... Well I guess truthfully that knuckle head is important to me, really important to me. Wow I never realized before but I guess he's my best friend. No he's more then that, he's like a brother to me.

I walked out of the cave, knowing I can't let them get any closer to my team then they already have, and I prepared to fight. I ended up coming face to face with 3 sound ninja. So I guess luck isn't on my side eh? Shame...

The girl spoke up first.
"Where's the girl? Where is yuki uchiha?"
I glared at her before answering in my cold not interested tone.
"What business do you have with yuki? And also her name is yuki hatake. She had it changed" I stated 'but one day she'll change it back on the day of our wedding' I thought.
"We wish to fight her. Correction, we have orders to fight her."

No that's not happening I would have to die before I let them hurt the girl I've loved since I was 3 possibly longer.

"Hmm let me think. Am I willing to let the girl I love, who is injured go into battle with 3 slaves of the snake? Hmm ye sure... Over my dead body that is!" Oh shit I think that is the longest sentenced I've ever said...

"Have it your way ducky! Over your dead body it is."

Wait ducky! Who are they calling ducky! I know Yuki says my hair looks like a ducks ass but come on! It can't be that bad can it? Oh actually it can't be that bad considering 99.9℅ of girls swarm at the sight of me which I must say is very annoying.

"Fine bring it on" I stated with the famous uchiha smirk. I showed confidence on the outside but I was doubting myself on the inside.

Naruto pov-

I heard talking outside if the camp I was about to go check it our when I thought: sasuke can handle it after all he does say he's better than me and also sleep is more important...

Sasuke pov

All three of the ninja leaped towards me at once and before they landed a hit they were interrupted by

"Leaf hurricane!"

Lee he came in and kicked all three of them backwards he then landed in front of me in a fighting position. What is he doing? Were enemy's in the exam's so why is he helping?

"Who are you?" One of the sound ninja asked

"I am the handsome devil of the hidden leaf and my name is rock Lee" um handsome? This guy? Ye I don't think so but what ever floats his boat... Which would be water... But that's beside the point...
Wait why does he have a squirrel on his shoulder? actually I don't wanna know.

"It looks like I have no choice zaku I'll let you have Yuki, I'll take care of these two" one of the ninja muttered as he threw a scroll to who I assume is zaku.

The ninja rushed towards us and I threw a kunai at him. My kunai had a paper bomb attached to cause more damage and end the fight sooner but sadly he dodged and it landed in a tree behind blowing it up in the process.

The guy went to punch Lee but Lee swiftly dodged. I noticed that the sound ninja who's name I learnt to be dosu wasn't aiming to hit him with his fist but with the sound that comes out of his fist. But Lee being Lee also noticed at and dodged that attack as well. The attack of sound hit the floor causing a piece of earth to stick up.

Lee started to unwrap the bandages from his arms then shouted to protect a life of someone precious but was he talking about Yuki? or me? Wait obviously yuki she was the person he was asking to date in the first exam.

Lee suddenly disappeared then reappeared in front of dosu with his fist underneath his chin, punching him into the air.

He then appeared behind dosu and said "not yet" then his bandages started to wrap around dosus body and Lee wrapped his arms around his waist then they both started to tall towards the ground...

They started to spin at a unbelievable speed and came crashing to the floor when zaku did something.

Dosu got up again after zaku broke his fall ... Stupid zaku -_-
Dosu then sent a volt of sound threw lees body.

Lee started to pant heavily he then collapsed onto his knees.

"Your jutsu is indeed fast but ours is faster as it travels at the speed of sound." Dosu said to lee.

Lee when started to puke. What do these sound attacks actually do to the body? Every time I've seen it the victim pukes.  Suddenly a trial of blood ran down lees ear... His ear drums must have burst... Ouch.

"Now then ducky your turn!"