finally it over

Yuki pov

At some point in the battle dad thought it was best to get them on their own so shikamaru lured Hiden away and I decided to follow, because there is no way I'm leaving him alone with Hiden.

Shikamaru threw many explosive tags around Hiden.

The shadow possession jutsu that shikamaru had used to connect the two broke and Hiden leapt forwards to attack shikamaru. He cut shikas cheek then started to laugh like a maniac before his skin turned black with white markings on.

He drew a sign on the floor in his blood before taking out a spear as he left his scythe with the others... Wait Where did he get that from?

"The preparations are complete and I've been waiting to kill you, you brat" he said before holding the spear up to stab him self in the chest. "NOW DIE!"

Hiden then pushed the spear threw his chest and shikamaru gripped his chest... No... He can't die!

Shikamaru then dripped to the floor and a tear escaped my eye, this can't be happening.

Hiden turned back to his original coloured skin and turned around to leave when I noticed movement from shikamaru and I felt relief was over me.

Shikamaru then stood up and Hiden turned around to see what was happening. Shikamaru then sliced Hiden across the neck before he could process what was happening.

"But how you can't be standing?!" Hiden asked shocked, But I was also curious as to what shikas plan was.

"Its simple I just fooled you, you thought you killed me but you were dead wrong and all that blood dripping off your weapon it isn't even mine" shikamaru stated shocking both me and Hiden, but unlike Hiden I was relieved.

"That's your partners blood it could have been anybody, if there was an opportunity we had to get a sample from Kazuku, see this capsule came in quite handy" shikamaru finished and Hiden looked angry.

"When did you possibly have the chance to get his blood?!"

"When Kakashi-sensei struck him with his lightning blade. At that exact moment sensei extracted his blood and my job was to trap you. Anyways that was our little strategy laid out."

"You little brat!"

"This time you miss understood your opponent, asuma-sensei gave up his life giving us the information to defeated you! You people take lives with out hesitation there is no way you could ever understand the depth of what the shikamaru feels" I stated as I jumped down from the tree I was sitting on and landed next to shikamaru.

Hiden then got off the floor and slowly pulled out the spear.

"Shadow pull jutsu" shikamaru muttered and all off the explosive tags that shikamaru had put around the area earlier then all rushed to Hiden and wrapped around him like a blanket.

Shikamaru then threw a blade in the floor and smirked.

"Kid what are you doing?!" Hiden yelled.

"See for your self"

The floor them began to crack and in a massive circle around Hiden collapsed leaving a 13 foot deep hole. Wow shikamaru put a lot of thought into this.

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU SET THIS UP?!" Hiden yelled angrily.

"A little while ago, long before we caught up with the two of you" shika said as if it want important.

I then saw panic and fear flash threw Hidens eyes and I couldn't help but flash my famous uchiha smirk.

Shikamaru then flicked Asumas lighter until it lit. He then threw it at Hiden who blew up burying himself in the process but the only question going threw my head was, how didn't the fire go out after he let go off the button?

"Goodbye sensei" shikamaru whispered and I threw my arms around him swallowing him in a hug.

He hesitated for a second before he hugged me back.

"Yuki... How did you find us?" He asked which made smirk.

"Remember the glass shinobi piece I left you? Well when you're in big danger it tells me and I can teleport to you immediately if I wish so. I don't actually need to know where you are I just have to whisper your name after being told threw my necklace that you're in danger and it takes me there" I stated smiling brightly.

"So you care enough to make sure im safe" he asked with a smirk.

"Shut up stupid Nara!"

"Come on let's go back to the others" shikamaru said offering me a hand. I looked at him with an apologetic look.

"Naruto is there now so you don't need me and I need to go back to my team... Tell dad I'm sorry and I love him" I said turning around.

Shikamaru then grabbed onto my wrist then puller me towards him slamming me into his chest. He then lifted up my chin so we were making eye contact. Then he closed the gap between us as our lips connected. At first I was shocked but I slowly melted into the kiss.

"Be safe" shikamaru said before I left.