home sweat home

Yuki pov-

Its been A week after we fought zabuza and haku we just got home but just before we left naruto and inari decided to see who could stop their tears from falling for the longest. Naruto acts like he won but he didn't naruto is such a softie and its adorable I hope he realizes he's ment to be with hinata soon because they'd be sooooo cute together.

At the moment I'm going to get lunch with ducky. Were getting Raman. He didn't want Raman but after I told him he can have tomatoes on it he agreed.

We arrived at the Raman stand 5 minuets later.
"Pork please" I ordered.
"Pork with tomatoes but tomatoes on the side not in the dish" ducky ordered. And he had to be fussy about it And dad calls me a picky eater.

We stated to eat out Raman when sasuke decided to make convocation.
"Hey yuki?"
"Ye ducky"
"Ducky?"
"Its your new Nickname along with duck butt, suke  and sasu"
"Oh okay........ Well I wanted to ask willyoubemygirlfriendplease?Iloveyouandihaveforawhileeversincewewerekidssopleasedateme"
"Sorry what did you say you spoke to fast please slow down"
"I said ..."
"HEY YUKI ,SASUKE I DIDNT KNOW YOU LIKED ICHIRAKUS" a idiotic blonde shouted down my ear interrupting sasuke and he seemed nervous so I wanted to know what he said.

"Hn"
"Hey naruto and ye we like this place"
"Really me to! Wait am I interrupting a date?"
"No/yes" me and sasuke answered in unison. So sasuke thinks of this as a date? Then I guess its a date.

"Sorry didn't mean to interrupt" he squeaked before running away... Well bye I guess...

I turned back to sasuke "so what did you say before?"
"Um well..." Oh he seems really nervous I wonder what it is.
"Oh I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind me showing you something" aw what a let down he was nervous over that.

"Sure okay"
"One thing first"
"Hm"

The next thing I knew I couldn't see a black cloth was put over my eyes and wrapped around my head it was being used as a blind fold. What a romantic date ... Blindfolds person your with... Yay?

10 minuets later

"Okay you can take the blind fold off now"

I removed the blindfold and was shocked with what I saw... It was wow just wow... I was speechless.

I was standing on the bank of the lake we used to play on when we were littler and there was a couple of photo albums there which I'm assuming sasuke put there so we can recap old memory's

"Sasuke this is amazing..."
He smirked in reply and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

After looking out at the water for a little bit we sat down on the floor and started to flick threw the pages and so many memory's came fludding back.

Flash back

"Onii-san, can we visit sasuke and itachi" my 5 year old self ask Shisui-nee.
"Sure but no funny stuff with sasuke"
"Funny stuff? So were not allowed to laugh! That's not Fair onii-san!"
Shisui laughed at me and ruffled my hair.
"shirayuki I'm kidding chill"
I pouted "onii-san you ruined my hair!''
Brother just laughed at me even more before picking me up and placing me on his shoulders.
"come on let's go before mom expects us back we only ha w a hour at best"
"Hai"

We arrived at Sasukes not long after.
"Shirayuki!" Yelled my adorable Duckbutt friend as he tackled me into a hug while smiling brightly
"Hey sasuke also I told you to just call me Yuki!"
"Sorry shir- I mean Yuki"
"That's better now let's go play!" I shouted smiling blighter then the sun.

" oh hi sasuke hi Yuki " Sasukes mom greeted
"Hiya/hi mom" we replied in unison making his mother laugh.

"Yuki, sasuke, stand close together I'm taking a photo! And when your older I'll show you the sasyuki photo of you both and you shall be very embarrassed. I'll also show it at your wedding!"
"Mrs uchiha what's a wedding and what's sasyuki?" I asked curiously.

"Your mom can tell you that because she ships it too."
I nodded my head then sasuke wrapped a arm around my waist and I leaned on his chest smiling for his mom to take the photo.

Once she took the photo she started squeezing like the girls do over sasuke at school. I never understood why they do it, it seems like a waste of breath to me.

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory then realized sasuke was staring at me
"W-what?" I stuttered
"Nothing you just look cute is all"

I blushed really hard

"Yuki? Can I ask you something?"
"Go ahead"
"Okay ever since we were little I've always loved you and I was heart broken when I thought you had died you have no idea how happy I am that your hear with me today. Your an amazing woman your pretty, smart, feisty, annoying as hell and I was wondering if you would do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

Sasuke asked me out... What do I say?...

"*sigh* Sasuke... my answer is..."