wait what?!?

Yuki pov-

I sat in my dark warm room sharpening my blade when,

"Yuki I want you to meet someone!" I was shouted by orochimaru to meet someone who I'll provable end up killing. That's how it usually goes, orochimaru brings people for me to spar with, I kill them in less then five minuets.

I left my room and headed towards the training room where I saw kabuto, Pervy snake and who I assume my sparing partner is. Hes sickly white skin suggested that he's possibly related to pedo-sensei, but I quickly dismissed the idea as that's the only thing they have in common.

"Yuki, this is sai. He'll be helping you train but for now bond for a while, I have business to attend to" orochimaru stated while looking at a brown envelope.
He then left with kabuto, leaving just me and sai.

Well this is one guy I haven't seen in like 7-10 years.

"Yuki..." He muttered while pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Do you remember me?" He asked with a ghostly smile. His smile isn't real... I guess he's not happy to see me.

I nodded as a reply not finding the words to speak.

"I missed you, you were a cheerful girl who would always interrupt my art to tell me a story, you were happy and it made me happy. But then I had to leave you because of danzo. I wish I could have stayed with you" He said.

"You can't change the past" I muttered before leaving the room to go back to mine.

I lye in my bed wonder whats his motive. There is no way danzo would allow one of his best to become rouge, he's on a mission. But the question is what's he after? Oreo? Kabuto? Me? Or a scroll?

He can have kabuto he's annoying as hell. I  mean I snapped his glasses once and watched him walk into walls for a hour. He's no good if hes only useful with something easily removed. Also who names there kid helmet?!

Well its not as bad as my brothers who's basically foreshadows his death. His name means death water... Ironic considering he committed suicide of a cliff into water...

(A/N Combining the words Shi (死, Death) and Sui (水, Water), Shisui would mean "death water", which is probably a reference to his death by drowning.)

I closed my eyes to go to sleep but was awoken by the sound of running. This hideout is massive but if someone is running on the furthest side from you, you can hear it.

By the sounds of it its five people running looks like sai brought back up. Oh fuck what if its naruto, sasuke, sakura and dad. Suppose I'll greet them...

... But later I want sleep or to at least lye down and pretend to sleep.

"DAM IT! I cant find her anywhere!" I voice that quite probably belongs to naruto yelled. Well judging by the vibration waves from his voice he's like six doors away from me.

Welp now is a good time as any for a grand entrance. And what better way to do that then with an explosion. Hehe, Deidara would be proud of me.

I made the correct hand signs and boom.

That was fricking amazing but I am doing that emotionless shit so I'll act like its the most boring thing in the world.

Not even 15 minuets later everyone was standing in the exploded sight well actually I was standing on the ground above it because these guys are peasants.

"Yuki" sasuke whispered. Shit, shit, shit, he's making my heart pound really fast! Why can't I get rid of these emotions! Why does he do this to me...

"So sai is my replacement then, well at least you got someone decent but who the fuck is that guy" I said pointing at the brown haired guy who gave me a weird look.

"I'm yamato, I'm your father's replacement" he replied. Why isn't dad here? Actually it doesn't matter.

"Whatever, what do you guys want?!" I asked Rather annoyed.

"Yuki... Come home with us" sasuke said offering a hand towards me. A part of me really wanted to take his hand, hug him and kiss him but I couldn't, not until weasel is dead.

"O-okay" I replied causing naruto to do a happy dance.

"Really?!" Sasuke asked smirking.

"Fuck no I have a weasel to kill!" I stated. "But when he's dead, I'll take it under consideration" I said.

Sasuke then came up to the platform I was standing on and said, "then I'll come with you, he's my brother and I should have a hand in killing him"

I looked at him shocked and he picked up my hand and held it in his. "Yuki, we're in this together, always and forever" he said softly. This is probably a trap, but I can't say no... I miss him.

"Okay you can come but stay out my way when I kill him" I stated and he nodded.