ducky vs panda

Yuki pov

I tapped my foot impatiently, he's late, that Jackass's habit is growing on sasuke.
I will beat the shit out of them both if they don't get here soon. My battle is after his and they said they're not pushing it back again, because everyone wanted to see the hatake uchiha prodigy fight last because I'm an uchiha and the copy ninjas daughter. They assume I'm strong, which I am.

Suddenly dad and sasuke came in with a swirl of Leaves... Trust dad to show off like that...

3rd person pov

most of the crowd to go quiet. These were the ones that had seen Gaara's last match, and the outcome, which had left Rock Lee physically handicapped for possibly the rest of his life. Gaara smirked, seeing the picture of the raven-haired boy that Shukaku had wanted to kill. Gaara felt his body turning into sand, before it reformed down in the arena. Gaara crossed his arms, waiting for his opponent.

After five minutes, there were whispers of Sasuke not arriving. Gaara merely stared ahead, knowing he would be there. If not, Gaara felt he would have to track him down and kill him later on.

Growing impatient, Gaara started to turn away. It was then he heard,

"Yeah yeah, I'm here."

Everybody turned their heads, seeing a smirking Sasuke Uchiha standing, on the wall, pouring his chakra into his feet to keep himself sideways. He jumped down to the ground where Gaara was standing, backing up a few feet so that way they were the minimum distance away before a match could begin.

"I want a good, clean fight...or at least as clean as you can keep it, Gaara." One of the ANBU said, turning to each. Sasuke nodded, which appeared to be enough for the ANBU. He jumped back a few feet, before bringing the whistle to begin the match to his lips.

The whistle was blown, but Gaara stood there. Sasuke immediately started performing hand signs before yelling,

"Fire Style Jutsu!"

Sasuke inhaled a large breath of air, before exhaling fire, which he controlled using his hands. Gaara's sand rose to protect him, shrugging the fireball off easily. Sasuke started running at Gaara, and nearly made it, before Gaara made his sand raise, and fly full-force at Sasuke's chest, knocking him back.

Sasuke jumped back up from a prone position, before smirking. He sent a few kunai towards Gaara, which the sand easily blocked. It also blocked Gaara from seeing Sasuke run up the wall. He looked around, before spotting him. Sasuke crouched on the wall, putting one hand straight down, putting the other hand around his wrist. A blue ball of chakra formed in Sasuke's hands, chirping like a thousand birds.

"Chidori!" Sasuke yelled, before running at Gaara.

Gaara could see this was a highly destructive jutsu, so reverted to actually using his own custom jutsu.

"Wind Style, Sand Flytrap Jutsu!" Sasuke nearly hit Gaara with the jutsu, but Gaara's jutsu blocked it. As soon as Sasuke's hands were within feet of Gaara's torso, a massive cylinder of sand rose up, engulfing Gaara as a flytrap would snatch a fly out of the air. The outside was very hard, which caused Sasuke to only get a few inches into the sand, nearly hitting Gaara's chest. Gaara looked down, seeing Sasuke's hand protruding into the inner chambers. He snorted, before sending spikes out of the flytrap, which impaled Sasuke in the shoulder.

Sasuke yelled in pain, before he ripped his arm out of the sand. He performed a few handsigns, before he threw a demon-wind shuriken just as Gaara's sand flytrap lowered to the ground. Gaara moved his head inches to the right, before smirking. He heard another whistle, and looked behind him, seeing another Shuriken flying at him. Gaara's sand rose to block it, but by now, Sasuke has started forming another Chidori. Gaara looked to his sensei, who nodded. A large ball formed around Gaara, with Gaara inside uttering mantras and having his hands crossed in a peculiar way.

As Sasuke ran at Gaara, spikes flew out to prevent him from reaching Gaara. Sasuke dodged most of these, but made it to the cocoon. He shoved his wrist through, hitting Gaara in the shoulder. He paused for a moment, looking down to see six spikes protruding from the cocoon, hitting his shoulders, a knee cap, his right thigh, his left shin, and the last one slashed straight down his wrist, the one that was in the cocoon. He yelled, a maniacal and crazy sound,

"I am an Uchiha, and ELITE!"

Sasuke backed away, his arm coming out easily. He backed up, and ran, putting chakra in his feet so he could ran and jump farther and faster. Gaara destroyed his sphere, in a rage that Sasuke had gotten through his barrier. He chased after, his sand armor covering him. Kankuro followed, but in minutes found his way to his earlier opponent, with whom he couldn't finish the match.

"Useless." Gaara snarled, before continuing his chase.

Little did Gaara know, yuki hatake, Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto were chasing after from a distance.