reanimated

Yuki pov

I could feel somebody stroking my hair as they hummed a tune. I felt weak, but I wanted... no... I needed to open my eyes to see who the mysterious person was. They way the hummed as almost motherly, like a mom when she cooks a meal.

I forced my ash black eyes open and my eyesight was all blury... great. I blinked several times to get my eyes ajusted before my eyesight came zooming back to me.

I carefully looked up to see a face I believed I would never see again...

"Morning princess" my alder brother teased and a tear developed in the corner of my eye.

"Shisui" I muttered as I placed a shaky hand on his cheek as reassurance to say he was real.

I slowly sat up before I tackled him into a hug and started crying historically, he's here... he's actually here...

"Shhhhhh shhhh" shisui cooed as he strokedmy silky black locks.

I pulled away from him and looked up at him with tear filled eyes and struggled out the word "How?"

He shrugged then said "orochimaru brought me back when he did the past hokages,  though I have reason to believe he brought me back on an accident" he explained as he twirled a lock of my hair.

"The past hokages are back?" I muttered more to myself than anybody else, but shisui nodded in reply still.

"Onii-san... why did you... kill yourself?" I muttered as I glared at the floor. My brother looked at me shocked for a second before his expression softened and he looked to the left slightly.

"Danzo-dono stole my sharingan eye, only one of them, and I knew he was going to come for my other one  I had to make sure he didn't get it. I gave my eye to itachi then fell to my death, purposefully" he explained not making any eye contact with me.

"We could have got your eye back. We could have protected you! You didn't have to kill yourself!" I sobbed before I pushed myself off the floor, I was mad at shisui right now and wanted to be away from him.

(Several hours ago)

Sasukes pov-

Me and itachi killed kabuto hours ago, it wasn't as easy as expected but it's over now, not the entire war of course, just the parts kabuto was connected to. Sadly we still have to kill madara and Toby.

What is even the point in starting a war if you're trying to obtain world peace... they are litterally juxtapositions to each other.
And anyways there's no such think as world peace, as long as there are humans there is war and greed.

I looked towards orochimaru, who we had resurrected from ankos curse mark, as he made some hand signs and brought back the past hokages, along with shisui Uchiha, though bringing him back was an accident but im sure yuki would love it.

Shisui looked towards me curiously as the hokages argued and laughed at each other.

"Go to yuki" I stated and that was all he needed to hear before he was off in a flash.

"Ah sasuke it's been a while" the third hokage said with a soft smile before he looked towards orochimaru and looked rather venomous before spitting out "orochimaru, have you brought us back to attack the leaf like you did with the first and second"

Lord thirds words caught the attention of the other three hokages, the blonde, minato im guessing, narrowed his eyes at orochimaru as If to say "don't even bother" but this wasn't picked up by anybody but me.

"So why have we been brought back" tobirama asked super suspiciously as he narrowed his eyes towards orochimaru.

"Ask sassssuke" he hissed motioning towards me, all of the hokages eyes turned to me in suspicion

I looked towards the first hokage making direct eye contact before asking "what is a shinobi? Whats a village? What is a nation? Answer my questions with answers I am satisfied with and I will decide weather or not to use you to destroy the leaf village or to have you help in the current war against madara Uchiha" the brothers eyes opened widely at the mention of the enemies name but soon relaxed.

Everyone's eyes turned to the first and he looked terrified feeling the pressure put upon him.

"A shinobi... well a shinobi is a human who fights their hardest for what they believe in, sometimes it gets them killed or banished... but they always have a choice, they can always say no if they do not want the what others want them to do. And a village... A village is a safe haven a place you can always return to, somewhere you want to protect. A nation is countries united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory, but I'd be lying if I said they always got along, but of we didn't argue or disagree, are we even human" he answered seriously looking me straight in the eye before having a attack of worry wondering if he worded it ok.

"So Uchiha what's your final answer?" Tobirama asked ignoring his brother.

"I chose....."