onii-san

Yuki pov

"Itachi..." I muttered as tears started to roll down my rosy cheeks.

Itachi just carried on smiling at me and I gave a kind smile back while tears continued to tumble down my face. He brushed the waterfall of tears off my scarlet face before pulling me into a warm kind hug. I hugged back, squeezing the life out of him.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed into his chest and he stroked my hair while sasuke just watched the scene play out.

"Shhh, you didn't do anything wrong" Itachi said trying to comfort me and he wasn't doing a great job at it, in fact it made me feel worse.

"Why didn't you tell me before! About the clan. About us being siblings. Why you did what you did!" I yelled sobbing.

"Yknow itachi you could have saved so much trouble by telling the truth" sasuke muttered but itachi took no notice of it.

"It was for your own safety, if there were no risks I would have explained everything, although I doubt you would have believed me. You didn't believe sasuke when he said things like 'there might have been a reason' so why would it have been different hearing it from a murder" Itachi stated with a small calm shrug.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair knowing he was right.

"Why are we in a creepy cave" sasuke asked changing the topic as he carved the Uchiha symbol with hid kunai into the ash gray wall.

"In the center of this cave is kabuto" Itachi stated as if it was obvious. Me and sasuke exchanged a confused glance before both saying "so?"

"Kabuto is the shinobi who's reanimating everybody, we need to get him to undo the jutsu" he explained making it sound like we were ment to know that.

"we could just kill him" sasuke said thinking about the easier way out.

"I second that" I stated agreeing with him as I pulled the katana out.

"We can't we need him to break the jutsu. His death won't stop it" Itachi explained as he sighed at our 'stupidity' but hey! We never got given the guide book on 'how to win the war.'

Sighing I ran my fingers through my hair before asking "so what do we do?"

"You have to go back to the others, or the reanimated shinobi might kill them" Itachi said trying to get me to leave.

"No! I want to stay and help" I complained not wanting to leave my brothers.

"Go. Shikamaru needs your help, he could die without you" sasuke stated seriously as he rested a hand on my shoulder.

I pulled both of my brothers into a goodbye hug and gave them a speech on not dying. After letting go itachi poked my forehead and told me they'll be fine before I teleported back to Shikamaru with a lone tear rolling down my cheek.

Shikamaru pov

She's been gone five hours where did she go?! We're in a war I have no way of telling if she's alive or dead.

I sighed worriedly as I ran my hand through my hair.

Suddenly somebody arms wrapped around my waste and they buried their face into my back. I let out a sigh of relief as I automatically knew it was yuki.

"Troublesome woman" I muttered as I turned around to return her hug.

"Where did you go?" I questioned casually.

"Me and sasuke went to find itachi who's one of the reanimated shinobi" she explained as she threw her hair up into a pony tail.

"Itachi was reanimated? What a drag... He could kill us all" I stated trying to think of a strategy to solve this issue.

"He's not under kabutos influence so he's on our side. Itachi sent me back to look after you guys while him and sasuke break his jutsu so they're going to get rid of all of the reanimated shinobi for us" she explained in thought.

"What a drag... Why does orochimarus henchmen had to be involved" I moaned not wanting to be mixed up in this war, exept I already was.

Wait if sasukes not here... what a drag I have to change the strategy for tomorrow's fight.