kabutos demise

Sasuke pov

"what a useless barrier" Itachi mumbled as he smashed down the cave wall that separated us from kabuto.

"I'm impressed you were able to pass through my barrier, and find this place" Kabuto stated not spearing a glance in our direction.

Why is he impressed? It was a pitiful barrier, if you could even call it that.

"You can't kill me. If I die, you'll never be able to stop this jutsu, so I guess my luck hasn't ran out yet!" He explained cockily.

"We'll put him under my tsukuyomi then make him tell us how to stop the jutsu" Itachi explained to me and I nodded in agreement.

"How fun!" Kabuto stated rather loudly as he stuck his unusually large tongue out and readied his snakes.
Before he shot them out at us, quickly me and my brother both jumped back evading the predictable attack.

Itachi and I both quickly activated our susanoos and itachi used his to grab the snakes heads before tearing them off the snakes body's.

"Get ready!" Itachi yelled.

Yuki pov-

"They're coming!" I yelled mostly too team ten as we're going to be surrounded , but it was also directed to the other shinobi, the ones I'm counting on to have my back.

Five reanimated shinobi circled around me and team ten and we quickly drew our weapons, I hastily activated my sharingan and my eyes changed from Cole black to crimson in seconds.

My grip tightened on my katana as the enemy circled around us the second our blades crashed the shinobi hiding the the tall surrounding trees jumped down and circled around the reanimated shinobi, attacking then from behind.

The guy who came to help out with my fight was no other than a hyuuga, which was more than okay with me.
Uchiha and hyuuga working together, that's gotta be an improvement, in my eyes at least.

They hyuuga activated their sharingan almost instantly and veins Popped out around his crystal clear eyes and he stood in the fighting stance of his clan before attacking him with his 64 palms jutsu, which was extremely effective.

Quickly, I shot out my armaretsu sending my black flames onto the shinobi in front of me, it caught fire to his cloak which he threw off instantly, without a second thought.

I quickly distinguished the fire before it effected the floor we were standing on, a smirk graced the shinobis lips as he lifted up his arms and started to weave hand signs at the speed of light, my sharingan slowed it down into slow motion as I tried to identify this jutsu, but nothing came to mind.

After he completed his hand signs...  nothing happened, now this confused me, I looked towards the hyuuga and he appearedto be thinking the exact same thing as I was.

I ran my fingers through my raven hair in annoyance as I tried to figure out what he did. The guy grabbed into his weapon pouch and pulled out a kunai, before he leaped towards me, I soon blocked him with my katana, but that didn't stop him from swinging his kunai at me.

He brought his other hand up and poked my shoulder, it confused me as to why he did this... Before I felt all of my strength and chakra being drained from my body rapidly. I soon started to feel my body come crashing down but before I hit the ground somebody caught me. 

The last thing I saw before I passed out was a guy with black hair who wore a soft smile on his face.

Shikamaru pov-

I looked over towards yukis fight and see seemed to be handling it pretty well, but both her and the shinobi she was teamed with seemed extremely confused.

Yuki and her enemy engaged in close combat, yuki was obviously winning the fight but a cocky smirk was laced upon his face, why smile when you're losing... unless he's not losing. The moment he touched her shoulder she froze, what is she doing?

A moment later her katana slipped from her grasp and her legs started to wobble she looked in panic for a second as she stared to ungratefully fall towards the rock hard ground... Troublesome woman.
I sprung into action, leaving my own fight behind to catch her, but before I reached her she was caught by another shinobi, one I didn't recognise, one who had the same headband as the rest of the leaf shinobi, one who had the same eyes as yuki... an Uchiha.

He shook his head slightly at her before brushing the strands of hair off he exhausted face, he looked towards me and nodded in acknowledgement before he jumped up and lay her body in a tree, he kissed her forehead before returning to the battlefield where I was.

He activated a green susanoo and used it to kick the ass of the guy who took yuki down so easily.
In seconds he took him down leaving the hyuuga and I astonished he then called he sealing team over to seal him up before walking over to me.

"Who are you?!" I asked in the most serious voice I could.

He sheepishly scratches the back of his neck and gave a closed eyed smile and said; "Oh right. The names shisui, Uchiha shishi"