uchiha

Yuki pov-

I Walked in to the cold unused hideout to see itachi sitting on a stone thrown.

After a couple of seconds of silence itachi spoke.

"How much can you see with those eyes of yours?"

I see he's cutting straight to the point per usual.

"How much can I see with these? Want I'm seeing right now itachi is you dead at my feet" I resorted coldly.

"You see me dead do you? Well then go on, make it happen with the power you have found over the years" he stated flashing beside me.

I found it odd that he was telling me yo make it happen but maybe he's just trying to make me lose my temper or something...

Itachi them turned around on a flash with kunai in hand and went to attack me. I drew my katana and our blades crossed.

Itachi seemed hesitant, like he was waiting for someone. He wouldn't have brought back up... right?

The battle quickly continued with both of us using taijutsu that soon ending with me cornering Itachi and i decided to ask him one last question before killing him off.

I asked, "Who is he?" I could recal when Itachi had said that four of the Uchiha clan would have the ability to use the Mangekyō Sharingan, including myself, if Sasuke would be able to awaken his.

Itachi explained that the person who had assisted him when he murdered the entire clan was none other than Madara Uchiha, one of the founders of Konoha, and revealed that one of the purposes of the Mangekyō Sharingan was to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox which he had done 16 years ago when it attacked Konoha. He also revealed that, once the Mangekyō Sharingan was activated, it would progressively lead to blindness. Itachi referred to Madara is the founder of Akatsuki and his mentor.

It then turned out that mine and Itachi's battle so far had been pure genjutsu, which really pissed me off big time.

Itachi then activated his Mangekyō Sharingan, and revealed that the only way to stop the blindness was to take the eyes of another Sharingan user; he stated that this was the reason he had left me and Sasuke alive, and why he had pushed him to become stronger.

After securing me in place with a shadow clone, Itachi then proceeded to rip out my eyes. It came to my attention that the whole fight so far had been a genjutsu, namely Itachi's Tsukuyomi, which I had overcome.

I shortly lectured Itachi about the tools of the ninja, and how a tool was only as powerful as the ninja who used it, as I remembered zabuza and haku. Itachi told me how he would make his dream, of ripping out my eyes, a reality, and readied the Amaterasu. Itachi and I both used the Great Fireball Technique, and I held a slight advantage until Itachi used Amaterasu, which burnt out my fireball immediately, and melted through his remaining cursed seal level 2 wing, as well as scorching my body. Itachi prepared to rip my crimson eyes out, but the corpse was shown to be an empty shell left behind, and the real me had dropped into the floor below. I used a new ninjutsu, named Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique, from down below. Itachi dodged, but it still burnt his arm. Soon it began to rain, and I told itachi that this new technique was unavoidable.

I charged with my final technique, Kirin. A huge creature made of lightning appeared, fuelled by the Great Dragon Fire Technique which had dumped a huge amount of residual heat into the upper atmosphere, and my chakra remained suspended in a usable form, changing with the atmosphere from simply fire chakra into a bolt of lightning characterised in the same form as the earlier Great Dragon Fire Technique, but cast instead from lightning. I hit Itachi, who appeared to be dead.

It turned out that itachi was alive somehow, and he revealed a third Mangekyō technique: Susanoo, which pulled out the legendary Sword of Totsuka. Giant snakes suddenly appeared out of me, at my command. One of them revealed Orochimaru inside its mouth, which was extremely disgusting.

I, having used up nearly all of my chakra fighting Itachi, could no longer suppress Orochimaru, who had apparently been inside of me since his obviously failed attempt at taking over my body. Sadly, The snakes were all killed, and Orochimaru was stabbed by the Sword of Totsuka, sealing him in an eternal dream state, and the remains were subsequently sucked into the Sake jar that the Sword of Totsuka was sheathed in.

Itachi then asked me if that was all I had, which angered me to a great extent. I then proceeded to attack Itachi, again ending in a futile attempt as all my attacks were reflected by another effect of Susanoo, the Yata Mirror, which reflected all attacks directed at Itachi.

I was knocked back by my own attacks, and laid on the ground. Itachi seemed to be invincible, when Susanoo began to fade. Itachi walked towards me, seeking my blazing eyes. When Itachi reached me, he poked my forehead, saying,

"I'm sorry, Sasuke. There won't be a next time"

Itachi then died of exhaustion.

I then smiled and closed my sore eyes before collapsing myself, as Itachi's Amaterasu continued to burn around us.

Meanwhile

Hinata saw storm-clouds and the flames of Amaterasu with her Byakugan. Naruto and the group pursued them. Meanwhile, Tobi and Zetsu reached yuki. Tobi told Zetsu to take Itachi's corpse. Naruto's team reached the flames, and Yamato used Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide to create a path through it. Naruto and sasuke became angry when he realised that they were too late.

"DARN IT! SHE KILLED HIM!" sasuke yelled as he punched the floor making it shake a little.