the glass shogi piece

Yuki pov-

I packed my bag quickly while everyone was at the wake. I sealed my bag inside of a scroll and slipped it into my kunai pouch. The only thing I had left to do was deliver the letters.

I teleported to sasukes houce and placed his letter on his bed, I whispered an I love you before teleporting to narutos houce. I placed his letter in a Raman cup as he'd never be able to find it anywhere else.

I put sakuras in her make up bag, lees on his bed,
chojis in the fridge,
dads under his pillow, shikamarus on his Shogi bored
and hinatas on her bed side table. I also left presents, stupid but I felt like I owe them something.

For sasuke I left a uchiha necklace,
Sakura a charm bracelet,
Shikamaru a glass shogi piece,
Dad a none pervy book,
Hinata a empty memory locket,
Naruto a Raman coupon,
Choji an all you can eat coupon for the BBQ place,
For Lee a new outfit.

The most meaning full present was the one for shikamaru and he will realize why.

I teleported to the village exit and was about to leave when...

"Where are you going?"

I turned around to see sakura and sasuke, it looked like they were coming back from the wake.

"Um y'know to look around the scenery and um stuff" I said while scratching my neck sheepishly.

"You're leaving, aren't you?"
Sakura said sadly.

"You promised me, you promised you wouldn't leave..." Sasuke said with a tear in his eye... Oh my life.... Sasuke is showing emotions!!!!!

"Sometimes people lie sasuke" I said smartly knowing I was lying about more then just this. His letter was pretty much a lie.

He ran over to me and hugged me.
"Yuki please... I love you... Please, please don't leave me.... You're all I have left" he said while silently crying a little.

"I-I love you too ..." I said with a stutter with a tear in my own eye.

I brought my hand up to his neck and hit it roughly knocking him out.

"Sasuke!!!" Sakura yelled running over to us.

I kissed sasukes forehead and lay him on a bench that happened to be by.

"If you love him why leave him!" Pinky yelled.

"You love him to right? Then he's all yours but don't hurt him!"  I said before doing the same to her as I did to sasuke.

I then left the village and a mile away I met up with some sound ninja.

Shikamaru pov-

Hmmm what to do, what to do?
I really don't feel like sleeping right now..... Hmmm I guess I'll go play shogi.

I walked out to the Shogi bored and found a letter addressed to me.... What a drag now I have to read it....

I picked it up and studied the handwriting on the front... Its Yuki's. Strange Yuki usually says stuff in person...

I opened the envelop carefully and pulled out the letter, I unfolded it and read it.

Dear shikamaru,

We've been best friends since we were 3 and we've argued more times then I can count. You've been with me threw all of my tears and all of my laughs, no matter what you were always there. But now the time has come that I must go, I must leave you and everyone else. Honestly out of every one you are the one I'm dreading to leave...