dad...?

Yukis pov-

Flashback-

"Daddy, catch me" I shouted jumping off the rock towards my father, who caught my four year Old body with ease.

"For heaven's sake kakashi, put that book away around the kids!" Mum yelled throwing a twig at dad. Onii-san came over and scooped me out of dad's arms and placed me on his back where I played with his midnight black hair.

"Onii-chan, what's in daddy's books? He's always reading them" I asked rather curiously.

"Hehe yuki the things in dad's books shouldn't be something you should concern your self with. You should wonder about other things like... why's the sky blue" he explained.

"But nii-san I already know why... it's because in A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue as the molecules in the air scatter bluelight from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight" I stated while twirling onii-sans hair.

"Sorry smarty pants, forgot you were a prodigy"

I laughed at my brother before jumping off his back and running towards the field of daffodils. I loved daffodils so mum and dad would take me here a lot as their was a field where they grew and near by was a lake and a shaded area, so it was great for picnics and swimming.

I looked at every little detail of the daffodils form the petals to the long stems and all of the tiny yellow dots of pollen. I was looking for the perfect one. One who's petals didnt have the slightest hint of rot, but one who was small enough to fit in a vase at home, this is intense flower picking.

I was staring intensely analysing one I thought was just right when someone jabbed me in the waste making me lose focus.

"Come on sweetie, it's time we went home" dad said offering me his hand. I quickly grabbed the flower before taking the hand that was offered only seconds ago.

"Wow... it's gotten dark I muttered looking up at the now moonlit sky" I muttered not realizing how late it had gotten.

"Well time flys when your having fun... or intensely staring at flowers for a hour" dad stated ruffling my silver locks.

Flash back over

Dad... is it true