zabuza!

Yuki pov

I got home and I could sense another presence one I knew quite well...
I entered my room to see him sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"What do you want sasuke Uchiha!?"
"So you sensed that I was hear? Impressive... Well honesty I was kind of wondering if well you want to work together to get onii-san I mean itachi. So we can get our revenge together. So what do you say?"
"I guess you could absorb a bit of damage for me and that would be nice I guess also that would mean I wouldn't have to cut ties with every one in the village so that's the bright side so sure why not better then arguing over who kills ita right."
"Wow I'm a meat shield... And you still call him ita?"
"Your the best meat shield if that makes you feel Any better and its a habit he's always going to be ita to me. But he's going to become a dead ita next time I see him!"
"Hn I see so what do you say about teaming up?"
"Sure I guess but if I happen to see him and your not there I'll kill him"
"Same hear"

We smiled at each other in understanding honestly I don't want sasukes help I can handle itachi on my own but he's not really giving me another choice but I was serious he can take some hits for me.

Time skip brought to you by sakura's uselessness.

"Ramen at point A"
"Bubble gum at point B"
"Duckbutt at point C"
"Silver at point D"

Hehe I love it when I get to pick the code names omg these are going to be there new nicknames forever I thought to myself as I stroked the neko.

"How far is everyone from the cat?" Daddy asks through the head set.

"Ramen 4 meters"
"Bubblegum 5 meters"
"Duckbutt 5 meters"

"Yuki I mean silver how far are you?"
"How Far am i from what?" I asked a bit confused
"The cat!"
"Oh I've been holding it for the past five minuets why"

Everyone sweat drops for some reason I'm not sure why nor do I care.

Time skip at the Hokage office

I handed a Lady the cute cat and watched it get hugged to death
"I feel sorry for the kitty no wonder it ran away" I whispered to sasuke who nodded in agreement
"The cat deserved it" naruto whispered in a pleased tone
And people say I'm sadistic well I am but beside the point.

I zoned out for a while until I was brought back to reality by the stench of sake.

The man who the Hokage introduced as Tazuna, was a grey-haired, bespectacled man with a large beard and dark eyes. he wore a sleeveless v-neck shirt with an obi, pants and a pair of sandals. He also carried a towel around his neck and wore a pointed hat on his head. 

"Ha you expecte me to believe a bunch of stupid kids to protect me especially the small one with the idiotic look on his face!"

"Ha whos the one with the idotic look?" Naruto shouted
We lined up in hight order sasuke was the tallest followed by sakura then naruto then me but I didn't line up as I didn't care plus my expression was emotionless so I knew he wasn't on about me.

"Yuki are you going to let this drunk geezer get away with saying that about you?!" Naruto yelled towards me

"Hey dobe he wasn't on about Yuki" sasuke interrupted.

After a minuet or two realization hit naruto

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" he screeched while running towards Tazuna, luckily dad stopped him before he could hurt him.