why so difficult...

So this is a filler chapter but enjoy.

Sasuke pov

Flashback ( Yuki and sasuke are 5)

"Stop running" I yelled, now out of breath but Yuki just glanced at me and smirked before picking up the pace. I mentally groaned before running faster myself. Why does she have to be so difficult?!

Despite not wanting to I continued running after the silver haired girl. She wasn't to far in front of me as I could still see her. She, indeed was fast but not fast enough to get away from me completely.

I stifled a laugh as Yuki tripped over a stick. I ran over to he and offered her my hand to pull her up. She muttered a thanks before falling over again but this time with laughter.

"Your so silly sasuke" she said laughing and I gave her a funny look.

"How am I the silly one? You fell over... Twice" I stated.

"Umm hehe who needs details. Oh Sasuke I got something for you!" She yelled changing the subject.

"Really? what is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Close your eyes" she demanded sassily with her hands on her hips. I was going to argue but what would be the point if I knew I wouldn't win.

I reluctantly closed my eyes before I felt something soft being pushed against my lips. I opened my eyes to see Yuki smiling. I blushed 50 shades of red.