oh an uchiha

Killer b pov

"Aww my sight... light... to bright, noon already?!
Damn it man.
No fooling... you fool.
Training all morning,
My belly is starving!
I'm a rap loving guy,
I got me a hunch
that I just decided on sukidaki for lunch! Yeah" I rapped to myself before noticing four cloaked figures, I jumping down to get a better view.

"Are you the jinjuriki host of the eight tails?" The female with raven hair asked sternly.

"That's Lord eight tails sir to you. No wait you say it, are you Lord jinjuriki sir. Got it?"

"I'm here to capture you" she yawned.

"Nope freeze what your saying. It's sir can i capture you please, please. Got It?" I spoke back.

"Suigetsu take the right, jugo take the left, Karin behind me, cover my back" she spoke without taking her piercing black eyes off me.

"Hm... let's see now. I'm in a mistwith my rymes, you guys are busting my time now I speak while blind. Fools you fools" I rapped as the which haired weirdo ran towards me and attacked causing a crater around us.

"We're not ment to kill the jinjuriki y'know, remember what madara told us... he's important to his plan and needs to stay alive for yukis sake as well" carrot top said. (No offence to gingers)

"Don't worry i feel his chakra, loud and clear" the scarlet haired one stated. She can feel my chakra? Creepy.

I stopped suigetsus sword with my hands as he tried to move it downwards to hurt me. I then tossed his blade away behind me making him angry.

"Just step back... suigetsu" carrot top stated taking a step forwards making suigetsu retreat back to the female red head.

"Knowing you can't stop me makes me optimistic. My blades going round my neck and your going down. Come on and get your feels of my sweet steels yeah!" I rapped as I swung suigetsus executioners blade around my neck. Keeping everybody away from me.

"Sharingan" the girl muttered making my eyes widen in shock as her eyes turned to a blazing crimson colour like freshly spilt blood. In the red was a shuriken type shape... an uchiha.

"So your one of the 3 surviving uchiha's... and you're female... That must make you... something uchiha hatake" I tried to rap but it didn't work very well with a smile.

She 'tch' me and charged towards me
While making some really quick hand signs and before I could register it she had lightning radiating off her hand while making a chirping sound... like birds. Ahhh a hatake original, chidori.

"Things to know about uchiha's;
Never face the sharingan alone.
When they activate their sharingan you're fucked.
If you make a enemy if one you make an enemy of all.
Death is something you're looking for if you intend to battle one
And yuki... well she's the most deadly one of them all when she's fighting for those she loves." Mr water explained with a bright let me kill you type smile.

I was so distracted by his speech that I didn't react to her attack quick enough and got stabbed through the chest.

"Fool you fool" I muttered as I passed out.

Yuki pov

I'm sorry... I didn't want to hurt him... but it's him or shikamaru and I chose my friend.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After dropping killer B off at the base I headed down to kohona to make sure he was ok. Stupid nara making me worry so much.

Shikamaru pov-

- at the nara compound-

"Why is there only knocks on the door when I'm hope alone?!" I muttered to myself as I headed to open the door for the the 3rd time in 20 minutes.

I lazily yawned as I opened it to be met by a face that looked like yukis but with longer black hair, maybe this is what sasuke ment when he said they were siblings but was under an appearance genjutsu the entire time.

"Thank god you're safe" she sighed in relief, throwing her arms around me.

"Yuki...?" I asked surprised and a little unsure.

"Yeah it's me... I'm sorry" she sobbed into my shoulder.

"You troublesome girl. what are you sorry for" I questioned wrapping my arms around her waste.

"I'm sorry for not coming to help when pein attacked, I'm sorry for leaving I'm sorry for killing my brother I'm sorry for... for everything" she sobbed and I pulled her closer to me and rubbed comforting circles on her back.

"Such a troublesome woman" I muttered n kisses the top of her head as she sobbed all over me.