oh so your orochimaru... *cough* pedo *cough

So if you haven't noticed I'm not following the story line much but.... Oh well. This chapter starts if following the storyline but then changes.

Yuki pov-

Me and sasuke are heading towards the forest of death and he seems different. Like something is bothering him. I wonder what though...

"Sasuke what's wrong?" I questioned
"Nothing"
"Don't give me that bs tell me what's up"
He took a deep breath then asked,
"Are you going to Leave the village? Are you going to Leave me?" I tensed a little at the questions. How did he know?
"No I'm gonna stay"
"You tensed that means you are going to leave"
"Sasuke do you trust me?"
"Of course I do"
"Then trust me enough to stay."

He agreed then we carried on walking. Towards the forest.

When we got there we were greeted by a crowd of genin and
Anko...

Most people would think anko is just a hyper sadistic person but when she sees me it's like a crazy big sis mode activates.... And that is scary...

Anko started to explain the rules of the exam. She explained how we need both a heaven and a earth scroll to pass the exam but we only have 5 days to complete. I herd people in the crowd saw something about that's what she ment when she said she'd make sure at least half of us fail. That probably happened when I was to busy drawing to listen to ibiki and others.

Naruto started shouting something about not being scared so anko threw a kunai at him and cut his cheek just to shake him up. Gotta love anko.
Its a shame she won't admit her feelings for ibiki they would make a cute couple even Ino agrees.

suddenly I herd a squeal saying
"YUKI!!!!!"  Oh shit... Anko found me.

She came running towards me and started to ask
"How are you? Is this your boyfriend?! Are you ready for the exams? Have you wore that frilly dress I got you?! Have you been on a date yet?! Why didn't you tell me?! Ahhhhh you aren't wearing make up! How unfeminine! You are a female now sit down and let me do your make up!!!!!"

I quickly hid behind sasuke to avoid make up and other stuff.
"Yuki do you know anko?" My sexy boyfriend questioned.

"Never met her in my life." I lied and she anime cried.
"Wow anko is crazy!" I stated out loud on acident
"But Yuki you know what they say; Crazy=Genius" anko stated with a gigantic smile and I replied with
"you're to crazy be a genius" with my ending statement I walked away.

Urgh finally anko decided to start the exam, y'know after like 30 more minuets, took her long enough.

Me, sasuke and naruto were walking threw the forest of death when suddenly naruto needed to take a potty break. At first he was going to do it in front of us, which is gross, but sasuke hit him and he said and I quote 'my girlfriend doesn't want to see your tiny dick do it behind a tree' so sasuke saved me from being scarred for life.

5 minuets later naruto came out and said how he managed to write his whole name, Which is disgusting. I looked at naruto closely then realized it wasn't naruto... So who was it?

Me and sasuke exchanged a knowing glance, followed by a look that said you attack I'll find naruto. Sasuke sprang into action, and within seconds he had the imposter up a tree and a kunai to his throat. As soon as sasuke had 'naruto pinned down I took my leave and looked for the real naruto.

It didn't take me long to find him he was tied up behind a tree that was like 2 meters away from sasuke. I cut naruto free then gave him my hand to pull him of the floor, which he hesitantly took.

"Sasuke I got the real naruto" I said as I reached sasuke again.
"How do you know it's really him?" He questioned. Is he doubting my skills?!
"Its naruto because I don't think any other genin teams have someone who doesn't shut up about saskura or how much they hate you or how much better one ramen is to another one! That's how I know because my ear has been chatted away on the way back to you!" I answered kinda annoyed that he doubted me. He's lucky he's my boyfriend otherwise I would have cut of his dick the shove it up hi- oh look a blue bird.

"Guys we should come up with a password" sasuke stated. Oh the joy a password.
"Sure whatever but I get to pick it." I answered smuggle.
"Whatever so what is it?"
" 'Kay so someone asks password obviously the we answer:
4 21 3 11 2 21 20 20   19 21 3 11 19."  My password is actually quite simple really numbers=letters.
"HOW AM I MENT TO REMEMBER THAT??!!!" a certain blond bimbo, that we all love for a reason I've forgotten, shouted.
"Your a ninja figure it out" I said with a shrug.

Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind that threw us all into yhe air. one thing i was certain of, this is a jutsu not a normal wind. I closed my eyes ready for the impact of me hitting the ground but it didn't come. I opened my eyes cautiously to see I had been caught by some one.

Someone who didn't belong to team 7. A woman, but who was she? She seemed familiar in a way. Oh right she's the lady from the start of this exam, the one who gave ankos kunai back to her.

She leaned in close then whispered in my ear.
"I'm orochimaru what you see before you is a genjutsu I am not a lady. . . so I heard from a birdy that the strongest child uchiha has agreed to join me, is it true?"
"Ye and since when was kabuto a bird?" I asked sarcastically.
"Since I said so" he said with a giggle "oh and yuki, when your little friends get hear act scared and act like a hostage." I simply nodded in agreement.

Sasuke came out of the bushes and looked around he seemed to be looking for me and naruto. Well I guess I've got to play the part of the hostage.
"Sasuke help!!!" I yelled. he looked at me in orochimaru's arms and got into a fighting stance.

"Yuki! Hold on I'll get you to safety! But first, password?" He shouted. Oh great girlfriend is in danger before saving her make sure she is who she says she is good going Duckbutt.

"Really?! now of all times to ask that! Urgh fine duckass! The password is 4 21 3 11 2 21 20 20   19 21 3 11 19." I yelled. I smirked to my self remembering what the password ment. It ment Duckbutt sucks but I don't think he knows that.