Captured?

Yukis pov

I ran swiftly through the trees getting as far away from the leaf ambu as possible, team taka was meeting me not far from here, chances are if I stop anytime soon the ambu will catch up, can't have that now can I?

I took a quick turn to the left instead of following my original path of right, and headed straight towards the sand village.

Not even 20 minutes later I reached the village where I easily passed security with a fake id, and started looking for a place to stay the night. After a couple of minutes of searching I came upon a ancient looking building which just happened to be a run down hotel, but honestly I didn't care what it looked like i just wanted to sleep.

I payed the man at the desk who looked strangely fermillia and headed up to my room.

My room was pretty simple just a bed bedside table and a door leading to a bathroom, it wasn't much but it was all I needed. I lay down on my bed and just stared at the chipped painted ceiling.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door forcing me to get up and open it, but who could it be...? No one knows I'm here. Maybe it's the man at the desk to check everythings ok.

I slowly opened the the door to revel,

"Gaara?" I asked pretty shocked before he pulled me into a tight hug. A little cautious I returned the hug.

"How did you know i was here?" I muttered into his neck but he just ignored me.

The next thing I knew my hands were tied around my back and I was unable to move.
"Gaara what are you doing?"
I questioned tugging at the rope.
Gaara smirked and transformed into the man who was at the desk.

Only now I recognized him.

"Katzami Zulu, anbu of the leaf, has the earth element and failed to achieve his clans kekki genkai but still surpassed the majority of the clan members you were in Itachi's squad" I stated still tugging at my rope.

"My my aren't you well informed, never thought I'd have to track down the uchiha princess though I never thought that you'd go rouge guess people can suprise you, take itachi for example, such a kind person who killed the entirety of his clans, Like you killed him. You know none of us thought you'd go through with killing your brother" he muttered pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

I didn't have a come back so I just glared at the floor before I remembered something kakashi once told my squad.

"In all of the hidden villages we have a have old run down hotels, we use them to catch rouges or Fugitives after all they want to stay out of sight so they tend to go to the run down places to hide as there aren't going to be as many people there that way"

Shit I fell right into a trap.