light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 2

Yuki pov-

Gaara for some reason got mad, probably because I soaked some of his sand, and threw sand shurikens at naruto.

Naruto quickly grabbed the orange toad and jumped out of the way of the attack.

"Boy are you pathetic... That chick even saved your friend" the toad stated.

"Shut up" naruto resorted.

"So who the hell is this freak anyways?" He asked.

Gaara was no longer gaara he was the 1 tails, shukaku.

Naruto looked into his eyes and thought
'Eyes full of loneliness, I've seen that look before in myself. Now he's turning into a monster, like me. I remember how u hated them, the village, because they hated Me and I couldn't understand why I wondered why I even existed, then I found out I had this demon inside of me, it wasn't my fault but everyone else acted as if it was. That just made it worse. But then a few people came along who paid attention to me that made it better. It was all right then even though I had this monster inside of me, even though everyone else acted like I didn't exist, because it ment that I wasn't alone in this world anymore. For the first time in a long time I was happy again. Really, really happy they made me remember how good life can be they made me glad to be alive. But when I think back to where I was before I met them it's scary. Nothing but pain and darkness, what would I be like if I has stayed there all alone that's how come I can understand him. I don't know how it happened but this guy has been there, all alone in that same bottomless pit of darkness and pain and he's still there. That's why he has no one. He fights only for himself, maybe he's right, maybe its Made him stronger, maybe it is a weakness to have friends who you care about to know what Happiness is, can I really win against a guy like this?'

"What's the matter? Are you afraid of me? What's wrong? You were so bold and cocky before. Show me your strength and let me grind it into dust before your eyes! Attack you coward!" Gaara said in a rough voice.

Naruto then leapt forward.
"Okay you asked for it!" Naruto then started to make hand signs.
"Multi shadow clone jutsu!" He said before making like 50 clones. They all charged at shukaku who just deflect them.

'Naruto... Use water" I shouted.

'Crap I don't know any water jutsu!" Naruto yelled back. I sighed and took the spot light guess this is up to me...

"Sand storm devastation" he yelled before a gust if sand came heading towards me. I quickly made some hand signs.

"Water style: Water gun" I said before countering his attack soaking his sand making it all useless. I smirked in accomplishment before making more and signs.

"Lightning style: lightning string jutsu* I shot a string of lighting at him electrocuting him and pushing him of the tree he was standing on. Because that sand was wet that must have hurt.

The body suddenly shifted from shukakus to Gaara. And he hit the floor... Hard...

Naruto then walked over to him and said

"Its almost unbearable isn't it?the feeling of being all alone I know that feeling I've been there in that dark and lonely place. But now there are other people who mean a lot to me I care more about them then I do myself and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I won't ever give up. I will stop you even if I have to kill you."

"but why, why would you do that for anyone but yourself" gaara asked

"because they saved me from myself. They rescued me from my loneliness they were the first to Except me for who I am, their my friends"

"Love... Is that the same that makes you so strong?"

"Naruto that's enough... Sakura will be find yuki is helping her and this dudes chakra is pretty much gone so let's get outta here."

Naruto nodded before walking over two us.

The curse mark suddenly spread across my body and I heard orochimarus voice in my head.
"The night of the funeral... We will come for you"

I nodded then screamed from the unbearable pain if the curse mark. Sasuke came running to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked
"Y-yeah" I answer's before passing out.

Naruto pov-

"You carry your girl I'll carry sakura?" I asked in a tired tone he nodded boringly before picking up his girlfriend bridal style.