boom

Yuki pov

I finally got a lead on itachi when I bumped into a bit of trouble.

Deciding it would be beat to end it quickly I activated my sharingan.

"Sharingan huh? Well I guess you really are a uchiha after all. You were only able to kill orochimaru thanks to your uchiha blood Humph you were lucky to be born in to that family, and nothing more" deidara said.

I couldn't be bothered to put up with him so I decided to attack.

I rushed forwards and cut the person with the orange swirly mask across the stomach and he dropped like a fly. And I thought akatsuki members were strong.

"One down, now chatter box you're going to tell me about itachi" I said glaring at barbie.

"What's are you doing tobi?! Don't let your guard down just because she's a kid!" he stated angrily towards his partner who I assumed was dead but appears I was wrong.

"He's to fast" tobi said in a sad, childish hyper voice.

Deidara put his mouthy hands into his pockets and let off a wicked smirk.

He then pulled out some white ball things. What's he doing?

"Tobi stay back!" He yelled making me think I should do the same.

He threw the white things and made some hand signs so I activated my chidori sebons and got ready. As they got closer I threw them and pinned all of his clay figures to trees, and the floor.

"Behind you look out!" Tobi yelled as I came from above blonde. I was about to hit him but the threw a clay figure at me and made it explode. So that's what his jutsu is.

"Deidara! He may have been strict but he was a good partner... I'll never forget you! DEIDARA!" Tobi sobbed.

"Okay, okay will you just shut up already!" Deidara harshly snapped at his partner.

"Huh? Hey, you're still alive" Tobi said suddenly calm again.

I stood opposite to deidara one again.

'So he can produce explosives from his palms I some how managed to escape him in the bomb blast, good think he kept the chakra level, I don't think I would have escaped it I'd it was higher ' I thought to myself

Deidara then let a load of clay fall out of his hands and onto the floor and it turned into two weird people/alien things.

"I think I'll play with you for a bit" he said sending his clay figures closer.

"You shouldn't say that to a girl she could get the wrong idea" I said smirking and he blushed slightly before getting back on track.

I took out my katana ready for the clay figures.

"This is child's okay" I muttered.

I quickly sliced up the one Figure and chidoried the other but what I didn't expect was for them to regenerate.

I then chidori streamed them all but they just kept regenerating, not only that but each time it happened there numbers increased... What a drag.

Every time one leaped at me I simply chopper it in half making it drip to the floor but multiply by two.

One thing that would be helpful right now is shikamarus shadow possession.

Suddenly all off the clay figures exploded... Shit.

I jumped into a tree going unharmed by the explosion.

The fight got boring quickly so I decided to end it as quickly as possibly.

"Amaretsu" I muttered setting my black fire on Barbie. He screamed out in pain as his body burnt eventually killing him. I glared at tobi who yelped before disappearing.

At least that's over