playing dirty

Yuki pov-

"Well as you should all know, the Akatsuki have fallen, each in their own ways, Deidara died when foolishly rushing into a battle with an Uchiha, Sasori, his partner, died when taking on two shinobi one from the leaf the other an alder from the sand. Itachi died when facing his younger sister in a battle, which he intended to lose. kisame well his where abouts are unknown so we shall assume the worst. Hidan and kakuzu died in battle after killing somebody important to a boy from the Nara clan although it is rumerd that Yuki Uchiha helped out in the vicious battle pein died when attacking the leaf village in hopes of capturing the 9 tails..." Madara explained with no trace of grief in his cold voice, although I kind of zoned out for the rest of his 'so basically everyone's dead' speech.

all I could think about was the fact pein had attacked my village, probably when I was fighting itachi, I remember my necklace shocking me warning me Shikamaru was in danger but I shrugged it off, he could handle himself, but I'm not so sure he could take on pein alone, or even with a group, he was probably killed, which is what's bothering me.. he has to be okay... right? he's Shikamaru, he would find it to troublesome to die... right?

"ha who would have thought the all so powerful Akatsuki could have fallen so easily" Karin laughed gaining a glare off Madara and I, I didn't care about most of them but I did care for itachi and deidara, weird considering I killed them both this week.

"anyways, I was trying to say that since they're all gone I now need others to collect the remaining tailed beast and who better then the Uchiha and her posy? so basically I'm sending you to the village hidden in the cloud to find and capture killer B" Madara explained turning my glare to him.

"And whose to say I will do as you ask?" I sassily asked, not in the mood to do his dirty work.

Madara then walked over to me and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear before looking me in the eye.
"Beacuse, if you don't one word of me and my men will kill your nara boy in seconds" he stated with a smirk before showing me a video of shikamaru and in the bushes behind him was at least 10 shinobi from suna. Madara was playing dirty.

I gulped and looked backat madara before asking, "what does killer b look like?"

Madara patted my head like I was a cat before saying "good girl" and handing me a file.

I opened the file and read;

Name: killer B

Age: 35

Gender: Male

Class: Jinchuriki of Eight-Tailed Ox

Family: Third Raikage (father) Fourth Raikage (brother)

Kekkie genkai: none

Shinobi village: cloud/ Kumogakure

I closed the file and sighed.

"Karin, suigetsu, jugo follow" I demanded as I walked off, and they followed.

This is going to be a drag...

God damn it shikamaru... why couldn't you be some stranger to me?! Why did u make me love you?!

Well at least I know he's safe for now...