useless intel

Yuki pov

The memory of what happened earlier keeps replaying through my head. He kissed me... And I kissed back! Why did I kiss back?! I thought I loved sasuke... But the kiss, it felt so right.

'Stop it yuki! Focus on the task at hand! Not boys!' I told myself before looking down at the map where I had marked 3 locations. The locations of akatsuki hideouts known to us.

The first wasn't all that far from suna but after the whole deal with the Kazekage I doubt that they'll be going back there anytime soon.

The next one was in the center of the hidden rain village but going there isn't the best idea, as it's the main base and not many akatsuki members go there. Anyways getting into the hidden rain is pretty much suicide. According to the information I had my team collect while I helped shikamaru with the akatsuki, jiraiya died at the hands of pein in that village as that's where pein tends to stay, so I don't really want to go there as I only defeated orochimaru because he was in a weak state and jiraiya was stronger then orochimaru at his strongest. So for him to be taken down by Pein means if I ever need to face him I should wait until after itachi isn't breathing.

The last hideout known to us is in the land of tea but according to suigetsu it looks like it has been abandoned for years so basically I have useless Intel... Great.

I punched the wall making a big hole in it but I don't care about that I care about the fact shikamaru got his revenge less then a week after Asumas death where as I haven't gotten mine after 11 or 12 years!

Sasuke pov

Naruto and the others returned from getting revenge for Asuma with some news that intrigued me, apparently they bumped into yuki.

I'm happy that the girl I love still has a heart, if she didn't she wouldn't have helped team ten. I'm a bit suspicious of shikamaru though, he came back seeming happier then usual. Naruto and Kakashi came back depressed as hell as they let another chance to bring her home slip by. Shikamaru was her best friend so why would he be happy? Unless something was going on with them...

What scares me though is that Kakashi-sensei said that she took down one of Kazuku's shadow things with one move, meaning she getting stronger by the second. I fear that she may actually kill my brother.

I had a run in with itachi a year back and he said he wants her to kill him, but that doesn't make it any better... If only I had told her the truth while she was still in the village, none of this would had happened.

Even better yet if minato, the fourth Hokage, was still alive the uchiha's wouldn't have planned the coup d'etat so Yuki wouldn't have Left.

Why does that girl have to be so stubborn!? If it was me I would have came home by now, so why won't she!?

Shikamaru pov

She kissed me back... I guess this means she does like me even if its only a little. I really didn't want to let her go again but I know she will return when she's done with her revenge.

Or at least I hope she does.

What a drag why did I have to fall for such a troublesome?