madara

Yuki pov

"Join me, yuki, we are the final Uchihas alive along with your pathetic excuse of a brother, join me and together we will create a new world, one with world peace and love and no death, join me your real family"

-rewind 30 minuets earlier-

"Need help?" I questioned landing next to father with my hand placed on his shoulder. After running away from shisui I decided to go towards the main battlefield and help out with madara Uchiha.

"Just in time yuki, madara was giving us some trouble, naruto has been taken down and sakura is healing him now, my chakra is almost gone and sasuke is barely standing" kakashi stated looking relived at my appearance, I gave him a soft reassuring smile before I teleported up the large mountain where sasuke was, and activated my sharingan.

I pushed my jet black hair behind my ear, sasuke gave me a startled look, he hasn't been here long I mean he was just with me not long ago, but he looks absolutely knackered... or like his soul got sucked out by Amara herself.

"Get some rest I can handle this" I stated confidentially and slightly softly.

"Don't be stupid you can't take him down alone" sasuke resorted.

"Because you can't?" I enquired.

"No because he's to strong and he has many more advantages with his sharingan" he argued.

"Get rest then maybe you can come back to help" I pushed trying to get rid of the pushy male I call brother.

After a few intense glares he sighed then smiled softly. "Be safe yuki" he muttered before disappearing. 

I let out a sigh of relief as I pulled my beautiful sharp katana off my back and got into my stance and looked directly at madara Uchiha. He smirked at me and walked towards me showing no signs of attacking but I wasn't dropping my defence.

With a wave of madaras hand my katana was thrown across the the battle feild, far out of reach to far for me to go and grab, I mean in coul d teleport but I don't have enough time to do so.

"Why are you doing this?!" I questioned seriously.

"Isn't it obvious? To create a better world of course" he stated as he continued to come closer.

I quickly started to weave handsigns quickly and I muttered "lava floor" And the floor was quickly coated in a thick layer of lava, everywhere on the mountain exept a circle around where I was stood not a single drop of lava fell off the mountain for the safety of the ninja below me.

I then weaved some more signs and muttered "storm" and water came crashing down around us making the boiling lave quickly become a solid, trapping madaras feet on rock, stopping him from moving.

"Not bad my child" he stated seeming impressed before he lifted his foot up and the rock around him broke, I looked at him shocked he was able to get out of it so easily.

In my moment of shock he got close to me and picked me up by my throat, making me choke.

"YUKI!" I heard Naruto yell from below, hehe so he's awake but by his chakra signature it appears he still can't move.

"Join me, yuki, we are the final Uchihas alive along with your pathetic excuse of a brother, join me and together we will create a new world, one with world peace and love and no death, join me your real family not that pathetic Hatake you call father" madara stated as he slowly increased how tightly he held my neck.

"Real family?! What would you know about family? Family doesn't end in blood and it doesn't start their either! Family are there for you they help you up when you fall they make you feel like you're worth it like you can live in this world full of pain a real family are those who you can't live without! My father... shikamaru... sasuke... naruto... ino... choji... my village... even sakura! They're my family! Not some old geezer who's ment to have died generations ago! And as for a new world with peace happiness and love we already have that... but death sure it's a pain in the ass, it hurts you it makes you grieve it destroys you mentally and for some even physically but what kind of world would we live if no body died... Over population... people starving as there are to many to feed... lack of oxygen... death is as good as it is bad! You need light to balance the darkness" I yelled as well as I could... with occasionally chocking.

"Foolish child" madara spay as he threw me onto the rock hard floor as though I was a rag. He then walked towards me and stomped on my stomach making me let out a scream of pain.

I grabbed his ankle trying to push it off my stomach which seemed my effort was pointless as nothing I did seemed to work.

I tear rolled down my cheek as the pain was too much it felt like he was crushing my insides... breaking every bone in my body one by one.

"Shadow possession justu" I heard a voice I knew very well as madara was forced to step off me.

"Shikamaru..." I muttered.

I then stood up and dusted myself off before I weaved some hand signs and touched madaras shoulder "boom" I muttered as madara then exploded, I smiled thinking I had Done it.

Suddenly where madara was standing there was a log placed on the ground making me realise it was a substitution jutsu.

"That was a powerful jutsu for a small child as yourself to wield" madara stated before adding on "you know you would be great on my team"

I glanced towards Shikamaru before I zapped over to him and muttered "I love you im sorry" I then hit him on the back of his neck making him pass out before I pushed him off the Edge of the mountain, but not before casting a jutsu that made a cloud appear below him making him softly drift towards the ground.

"Betrayal... just like a real Uchiha" madara stated as I walked towards him with a lone tear rolling down my cheek but it was covered by the hair I had draped over my face.

I then started to weave quick hand signs and madara realised the jutsu I was about to cast when he said "you know it will also kill you too"

I didn't answer him and I continued to weave the sequence of lots of signs before I finally finished and a 1 mile radius blew up I made the explosion small so I wouldn't harm the other ninja but the smaller this jutsu the stronger it is... and madara being at the center of it was blown into pieces... where as I... my body surrived but my life on the other hand....

A/N sorry for how long it's Been since I last updated I've been busy and have had serious trouble with this chapter and it still came out bad.