bullying

Yukis pov

"London Bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down
London Bridge is falling down
My fair lady.

Build it up with iron bars
Iron bars, iron bars
Build it up with iron bars
My fair lady

Iron bars will bend and break
Bend and break, bend and break
Iron bars will bend and break
My fair lady

Build it up with god and silver
Gold and silver, gold and silver
Build it up with gold and silver
My fair lady

London Bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down
London Bridge is falling down
M-y-y f-a-i-r l-a-d-y" I sang creepily in slow motion as I stared at the black door.

I've been in this stupid prison for three days! Kakashi has visited me every day so far, he talks while I ignore. The visits usually end with him sighing and leaving while I look in the oposite direction, I'm not sure why he insists on visiting me, he put me in this hell hole.

Sighing I hid my face in my knees when the door opened. I didn't look up. I didn't want to. Chances are it's kakashi again.

"Yuki" the voice breathed my head shot up from the sound of his voice, that was no kakashi.

"Sasuke" I muttered in a daze.

He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my figure.
"I didn't know they had you here until today, kakashi told me you're here" he muttered before he released me and left towards the currently open door, I thought he was going to leave me right after seeing me, but he didn't instead he called for a guard, unsure of what's going on I quietly watched as a bystander.

Well that's what I would have done... if sasuke didn't shut the door, thanks nii-san.

Flopping back on my bed I lay quitly trying to listen through the sound proof walls, butas expected I miserably failed.
Sighing I mentally complained to sasuke.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and sasuke smirked at me as he dangled a key in my face. Moving closer to me he signalled for me yo lift up my arms and I obeyed as sasuke slipped the key into the key hole releasing me from my shackles.

"How?" I muttered curious as to how he got the key.

"I'm hear of the uchiha, they cannot arrest an uchiha without my permission" he smirked.

I smiled in the realization that no one can arrest me without sasukes permission.

"But yuki, If u want me to keep you out of prison you need to join the leaf shinobi" he told me with a "sucks to be you" look.

This is bullying...