before i leave

Yuki pov-

I woke up at home in my comfy baby blue bed, how did I get here? Last thing I remember I was in the forest and sasuke was asking if I was ok. Weird...

I looked out my window and remembered orochimarus words, 'The night of the funeral... We will come for you' what funeral? Did someone die?

I got up out if bed and walked out if my room and into the kitchen because food is life!

In the kitchen I saw dad... Cooking? Oh no this can't be good. Suddenly the pan set on fire and I giggled slightly.

"You really are a terrible Cook dad" I stated and he just laughed while scratching his neck.

"Um dad did something happen? Something feels off" I asked trying to discover what orochimarus message ment.

"Um well l-lord Hokage died fighting orochimaru during the attack..." Dad said with a voice full of sorrow.

So that's what his words ment.

"Oh..." I said with a saddened voice.
"When's the funeral?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at 10am"
" oh ok"

There was a long silence before I spoke again.

"Dad can we spend today together? Please? People are dying all the time and I-i could lose you at any time, I wanna make the most of the time we have left" I said with a tear leaving my eye.

Dad came over and hugged me then said
"Sure but I'm not leaving you anytime soon"
"Thanks you..."

Okay now I feel a little bit bad that I'm going to leave him... But I won't be dead so it won't be that bad, but to be honest I'd rather someone died on me then left me.

"So princess what do you wanna do?"

I playfully punched his arm,
"I'm not 5 don't call me princess" I said with a pout making dad laugh.

"Okay princess, so what do you wanna do?"

I playfully glared at man in front of me then said
"Let's get food! Because if I eat that stuff" I said gesturing to the pan of burnt something "I'll die"

"Meanie that stuff taste great" he said with a pout.

"Fine father if it tastes soooo great try some" I said with a mischievous smirk.

He looked at the pan and gulped before picking up a piece of the Burt stuff and putting it into his unmasked mouth. He chewed, swallowed and ... Threw up.

I burst out laughing and he said
"Point taken. So what do you fancy?"

I thought for a second before shouting
"NARUTO FOOD!!!!"
dad gave me a questioning look.

"You want to eat naruto?" He then flushed red. Is he ill?
"Dirty mind" he muttered and I just looked at him questioningly.

"Naruto food as in ramen..." I elaborated still confused, does dirty mind mean he has dirt on his mind? Soooooo confused right now... Dear kami please explain this to me...

Time skip

"I'll have miso Ramen please" I said to the kind lady at the stand.

"I'll have beet Ramen please" dad said. The lady nodded then started to make the food.

"Yuki! Kakashi sensei! You like ichirachus ramen as well!" A voice that belongs to naruto shouted from behind us.

"Shut up dope! It looks like their Having father, daughter bonding time" a voice that belonged to a certain duck said.