wooden barbie

3rd person

"Send word to the leaf asap!" One ninja shouted to another who ran up to the messenger center.

"Send word to the village hidden in the leaves that we need their help, Lord Kazekage, Gaara no sabake has been kidnapped by the akatsuki and we need help!" He said as quickly as possible to Lady who grabbed a scroll and writ down a message before passing the scroll to an emergency bird who flew it to the leaf village.

Ninja rushed around suna trying to sort things out but they needed their Kazekage.

At the leaf village

"What do you mean gaaras been kidnapped!" A blonde uzumaki yelled slamming his hand onto lady tsunades desk.

"Uzumaki naruto, I suggest you calm down or else you and your team will not be sent to this mission!" Tsunade yelled back.

Naruto let out a frustrated growl before shutting up.

"As I was Saying, we have received word that gaara no sabake has been kidnapped. Haruno sakura, uzumaki naruto, Hatake Kakashi, might gai, rock Lee, hyuuga neji and tenten I want you to go out and return the Kazekage back to suna safely.
Uchiha sasuke you are needed on a different mission I would rather you was on the gaara retrieval mission but the client has personal asked for the sharingan." Tsunade explained before continuing.
"You leave in half an hour, no later!" She demanded sending a glance at a certain Hatake knowing he'd be late if she didn't demand otherwise.

Time skip to arriving at the sand

"Are you Sakura? If you are go to the medical ward Kankuro has been poisoned and needs your help" a random shinobi said in which case sakura started to run to the medical ward.

The only thing running threw narutos mind was, "we need to save Gaara no matter what! I can't lose another friend..."

After sakura healed Kankuro he needed to rest but they got some cloth of him that belongs to one of the akatsukis cloaks making it easier to track them. They had also found out that one of the two who took Gaara was in fact sasori of the red sand.

Yuki pov-

"Art is an explosion!" A blonde guy shouted.

"Art is everlasting!" Some weird thing shouted.

I jumped out of the tree I was in and landed in front of them.

"Cool you caught the Kazekage" I stated not actually caring.

"Hey Beautiful, answer us a question. Is art an explosion or everlasting hn?" Blondie asked.

"An everlasting explosion sounds best"

"Hn I like that"

"So you guys are from the akatsuki, I can tell by your cloaks. That must mean your deidara, you work with exploding clay. And if your deidara that makes you sasori of the red sand, the guy who hides in and works with puppets. Correct?"

"Correct how do you know so much about us?" Sasori asked.

"Orochimaru told me, I am his pupil after all"

"If your orochimarus student  that would make you the Hatake who's also an uchiha hn, the girl who can use every element hn"

"Oh look I'm famous, anyways am I interrupting a date?"

"No but we really need to get back to the base so our chat is over"

"Goodbye Barbie, goodbye stick man!"

Naruto pov/ time skip.

"Now sakura!" Kakashi yelled. Sakura concentrated her chakra into her fist then punched a boulder and it shattered into millions of pieces.

I walked into the cave with sakura, Kakashi-sensei and lady chiyo. When we got in I saw two guys sitting on Gaara. No... He's alive... Right? Gaaras to strong to die... Right?

"Get off gaara he's not some seat y'know!" I yelled making the blonde smirk, Then he said "the one to bark first" then the one who was hidden by a wooden think said "someone else is coming"

What?! Who else could be coming! And are they friend or foe? By the looks of it Kakashi was having the same thought as me.

Just then in a twirl of leaves a figure appeared by Kakashi. It was a person I didn't expect to see but was glad they were here.

"Sasuke" sakura muttered.

"My mission finished early and I thought why not give you guys a hand" he said with a smirk.

"This is the third uchiha I've seen today...." Muttered Blondie.

"Third?!" Kakashi questioned.

"Yeah saw your daughter earlier she's a beauty and she has spunk wouldn't you agree my man sasori?"

"Hm"

Sasuke suddenly sprang into action and pinned deidara against the wall with a kunai to his throat.

"Where did you see her? TELL ME! I need to find her" he stated while pressing the kunai against him harder.

"Ohhh uchiha is in love with the girl who doesn't love, isn't that sweet."

Suddenly an explosion broke out between pushing sasuke of deidara. Deidara smirked then a clay bird appeared and the tail wrapped around gaara and deidara jumped on top of the bird and they started to fly away. Dam it!

"You guys go I've got this one!" Sakura says cockily.

"He's my grandson so I'll stay and help" lady chiyo said. Sasuke, I and Kakashi-sensei nodded before running to catch up with Blondie.