vessel? haha yeah right!

Yuki pov

The flicker of a candle light emitted from the Rusty ancient chandelier over head, interrupted the peaceful silence that filled the room. Its glow was the perfect light upon the stone cold walls that I now found somewhat comforting. I'm now used to everything hear and feel sort of safe. I've grew accustom to everything here even the spider webs. I can't believe I used to be scared of spiders, I used to be so naive.

This rock castle I call home is somewhere I can enjoy my solitude in peace.

Yeah Right, what peace.

Sighing I pushed myself up from my desk and looked out of my side window up at the moonlit sky, ignoring my negative thoughts.

Now was not any time to be sulking about solitude I mean I brought this upon myself by leaving my village behind. Now that I think about it I haven't herd back from kabuto or orochimaru about my training progress so I assume its almost time to become his vessel, ha like that's gonna happen.

"Orochimaru you've been getting weaker recently perhaps its time your precious yuki became your vessel" I herd Kabuto say to my pedo of sensei.

"I agree *cough* kabuto prepare *cough* the stuff *cough*" orochimaru answered while coughing violently.

Ha they really think I'm going to sit back like a good girl and become a vessel so orochimaru can live forever before I kill itachi? They're insane. Even after itachi dies I still have no intention of becoming his vessel, I have a promise to keep.

Flashback

A four year old version of myself lay on the grass watching clouds when my adorned friend came running up to me.

"Yuki? Do you think I'm a monster?" My favorite yellow haired uzumaki asked before lying next to me.

I turned to face him.
"Naruto you're not a monster, the a for calling you a monster. They call you one to hide the fact that they're one. In truth you're the most amazing, cutest person alive" I said cheerfully as I pulled him into a tight comforting hug.

"Yuki they said I don't have a mama or papa because I'm a monster and they didn't want me. They said that anyone I ever make friends with or love will always leave me b-because i-im a m-monster" naruto cried with tears dripping off his chin.