Lady chiyo

3rd person pov

Sakura was kneeled next to gaaras body and she had her hands on his chest, her hands were covered in the green light from her medical ninjutsu.

She then removed her hands and looked at the floor.

"Sakura..." Naruto muttered and sakura shook her head to signal that the Kazekage was dead.

Tears started to stream down narutos face as he said.

"Why... Why is it always Gaara? he dies like this... He's the Kazekage! He's only recently became the Kazekage!"

"Calm yourself boy" Lady chiyo said.

"Shut up! Just shut up! If all of you sand shinobi hadn't put a monster inside of Gaara then none of this would have ever happened to him. Did you ever consider for a second how he felt?! Did you ever even ask?! Calling us jinjuriki! What gives you the right to label us?! Who are you to decide someone else's fate?!"

"Naruto..." Sakura muttered.

"I couldn't save yuki! And now I can't save Gaara either for 3 years I've trained so hard! But nothing has changed!" Naruto complained while tears rippled down his cheeks.

Lady chiyo then got up and walked over to Gaara. She kneeled at his side and looked at his face. She then set her hands on his chest and started to preform a medical ninjutsu. But it was one unlike any other.

Sakura gasped then said, "lady chiyo! That jutsu!" Lady chiyo just simply looked back and smiled before concentrating on the task at hand.

"I don't get it. What's she trying to do?" Naruto asked dumbly.

Neji activated his byakugan and looked at Lady chiyo and Gaara then thought, 'medical ninjutsu... No its more then that she seems to be transferring a life force'

Sakura pov-

Lady chiyo...

Flashback-

We finally defeated sasori after what seemed like forever.

"Lady chiyo we need to get back to the village and neutralize that poison within you" I said as she panted heavily.

"There is something I must do... My job isn't done yet..."

Flashback over-

So this is what she was talking about. She is going to revive gaara.

"Is that-?" Gai-sensei asked.
"Yea" Kakashi-sensei answered not giving him a chance to finish his sentence.

"Leave him alone will ya! What do you think you're doing?!" Naruto yelled.

Oh naruto...

I pushed him backwards before he could touch them.

"Sakura what..."

"Naruto, its going to be ok she's bringing him back..." I said causing a lot of eye's to widen.

"She's bringing him back... What are you talking about? I mean how's that even possible?"

"This jutsu... Only Lady chiyo knows it, it's a special jutsu."

"Are you Serious?!"

'A jutsu this convenient shouldn't be possible... That chakra flow... This jutsu comes at a great risk... The casters life...' Neji and Kakashi thought.

"Dam it!... not enough chakra..." Lady chiyo muttered and naruto walked over to her.

"Use mine, you can use my chakra take how ever much you need. That will work won't it Granny?"

She nodded her head and told him to place his hands on top of hers.

"In this world of shinobi, created by venomous old people its a real comfort to know that new souls like yourself have come along. Until now everything I've done in my life has been worthless. But Now I can finally do something right for a change for the sand and the leaf. May the future that awaits them be different from the way things were in our time. This special power of yours that Kakashi spoke of, that power will change the future dramatically. Become a Hokage the likes of which has never been seen and as for you sakura, in the further help those closest to your heart and not some old hag like me thats just waiting to die. Youre a lot like me child so few woman have such strong spirit, you'll surpass your master as a kunoichi there's no doubt. Sasuke, I haven't known you as long as the others but you have greatly impressed me. You fight for that Yuki girl correct? You love her. If you love her that much she has to be worth it. Never lose hope my child because who knows when she'll come back but trust me she will. I met her a couple of years back and the look in her eyes told me she missed someone when I asked who she said her father and lover. Fight for her sasuke.
Naruto, do an old woman a favor will you? You are the only person in the world who knows the extent of gaaras pain. He also knows your pain. Please look after Gaara." Naruto nodded as lady Chiyo passed out.

3rd person pov

Gaaras eyes fluttered open and relief took over everyone's body's.

"What is this?" Gaara asked

"They all came running to help ya, you've had everyone worried half to death"

Everyone cheered at the sight of there Kazekage being alive and healthy.

Looking around Gaara realized that there was tones of people there to see him.