always and forever hu?

Yuki pov

I looked at him shocked and he picked up my hand and held it in his. "Yuki, we're in this together, always and forever" he said softly. This is probably a trap, but I can't say no... I miss him.

"Okay you can come but stay out my way when I kill him" I stated and he nodded.

He then leaned in and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back before bringing my hand up to the back of his neck and hit him knocking him out.
None of the others had herd our convocation so all they knew was that we kissed and he got knocked out.

"Sasuke!!!" An annoying ass pink haired bitch yelled.

"Catch" I shouted to no one in particular before throwing Sasukes body towards them.

Sorry sasuke but I can't drag you into this... I love you to much to do that to you. Always and forever hu? I wish those words could have been true, but I have to leave you... I'll return, I promise.

"Hatake yuki I'm afraid we have tried this the easy way and now we must try this the hard way" yamato I think it was yelled before he started weaving hand signs.

He then muttered something and wood sprung from the ground and attempted to wrap around me but me being the amazing person I am I simply dodged it by doing a front flip.

"My turn~" I sang before weaving hand signs of my own.
"Earth style: earth split!" I muttered before the earth started to shake and split separating naruto and an unconscious Sasukes from sakura and a creepy yamato.

Naruto then jumped at me with a rasengan so I went for him with my chidori. I almost hit naruto but the candyfloss lady got in the way and punched me backwards. Bitch. 

She didn't move me far but it stopped me from hitting uzumaki.

I did a back flip and landed where I was standing originally.

"This is boring... Goodbye" I said as I started weaving more hand signs. Before I could make the last hand sign a dick head grabbed my arm.

"Now, now Yuki let's not kill them. They are useful to us, you see they killed an akatsuki member so we'll keep them Alive so they can kill more" orochimaru said as he released my arm. I nodded in agreement not feeling like arguing at the moment. Orochimaru then teleported us out of there cuz why walk when there is a easier way.

Naruto pov-

"DAM IT!!!" I yelled punching a rock making it smash.

"Naruto calm down" sakura said as she rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Sakura I do believe naruto has every right to be mad and it us very unlikely to calm down because he, unlike you, is a nice person and cares about his friends" sai said while smiling.

Sasuke groaned then opened his eyes. I explained to him how we didn't get yuki to come home and how she knocked him out and he was just, if not more, Mad then I was.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry the chapter is short but I'm on holiday so it's hard to update but im trying.