shinobi

Yuki pov

"Shikamaru" I said cheerfully before returning the comforting hug.

"You sure seem happy" he muttered into my neck.

"Seeing you just made my day a lot better" I replied as shika dragged me into his house to get me out of the pouring rain which I was grateful for as my clothes were sticking to my skin.

"YUKIIIIIII!" shikamaru mom yelled tackling me into a hug before instantly letting go.
"My dear, you're FREEZING" she stated before running off somewhere and coming back with a change of clothes. I was about to thank her but she just shoved me into a room and shut the door.

Glancing around the room i realized it was shikamarus, it was pretty obvious due to how simple it was, a bed, bedside table, wardrobe, a desk and draws. The desk had a shoji board on it with some pieces moved but, as usual, it's unfinished.

The bedside table had two pictures on. A picture of his team with a lighter placed in front of it... asuma-sensei. A lone tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly brushed it away before moving my eyes to the next photo.

The picture was shikamaru and I, he was slightly glancing up at me as I had my arms wrapped around his neck from behind and had my chin resting on his shoulder. The picture was taken on my 13th birthday, I remember it well. Around the picture Frame hung the necklace i had given him before I left the village, it looked as new as the day I brought it, guess he took care of it then. But this necklace... the necklace was a sign of me leaving a sign of my betrayal to my village and a sign that I may never come back, it was also a way of saying don't look for me.

Suddenly, somebody entered the room, that somebody just happened to be shikamaru himself.

"Troublesome woman, y'know you were ment to get changed" he stated while looking at my soaked clothes.

"Sorry I got distracted" I muttered still looking at the necklace.

To my suprise he wrapped his arms around my slim waste from behind and looked where I was looking.

"You shouldn't think about the past after all it's in the past" he stated guessing what I was thinking.

"You're right" I muttered turning around to face him but I couldn't make eye contact after I realized that I left so casually leaving him. He didn't know if I was alive or if I was ever coming back, I put him through that.

Shikamaru lifted up my chin so I was looking at him before he leaned in and connecting his chapped lips with my soft ones. The kiss went on for a good minuet and every second of it felt as if fireworks were going off.

Breaking apart I rested my forehead against his and looked at his mesmerizing cole grey eyes.

"Just... just don't leave again" he whispered.

"I won't don't worry" I replied with a soft smile knowing in not going to put him through that again.

"SHIKAMARU NARA AND YUKI UCHIHA HATAKE GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE FOR YOUR DINNER RIGHT NOW" an angry woman's voice yelled.

"Get changed, I'll wait outside the door for you" shikamaru stated before kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

When we reached the dinner table his mom was fuming.
"What took so long?" She questioned.

"I fell asleep and she had to wake me up" shikamaru answered and his mom just sighed shaking her head in disapproval.

"Bet you were getting hot in there right son?" Shikaku teased winking at shikamaru who turned beat red.

"Not appropriate for the dinner table" his mom stated waving her knife at the boys.

I kind of just awkwardly sat there eating my food not sure what to say.

"Yuki, why don't you tell us about your time away from this village" shikaku said trying to bring me into the convocation.

"It... it wasn't what I expected. I trained a whole tone and I personally think I grew a lot stronger. I met a lot of new people too, some for good reasons others for bad. Working with orochimaru was quite boring, the only person who was around was pedo snake and four eyes, which were both always busy. All my time with them was spent training or on missions. After my brothers passing I found out im from the uchiha main branch. I then headed to akatsuki to see if they could teach me anything but turns out most were dead. I made a deal with pein while I was still with snaky though, id carry out missions from him but only if he agreed not to harm the leaf village, naturally he broke that promise, weeks later I ended up here" I explained catching their attention.

After my explanation the room went quite and I couldn't seem to figure out what id said wrong so instead I muttered a small thanks and took my plate out.

Kakashi pov

Sighing I looked at the clock to find it's 9.30 pm and she isn't home yet. Sasuke and naruto both told me they've not seen her since around 1pm. I sure hope she hasn't skipped town again.

Looking at the meal I had prepared for her I wrapped it up and placed it in the fridge incase she wanted it later.

I hope she's in the village somewhere.