preliminarys part 2

Yuki pov-

The screen displayed:
Shirayuki hatake vs obi wolf.

Finally I can get this over with!

"Can shirayuki and obi please enter the arena!" Hayate shouted so everyone could hear him. I realized that half way threw Sasukes match he stopped coughing how strange. Maybe someone gave him a throat soother.

I jumped off the railings and landed in the arena while the obi kid went down the stairs... Wow he's boring.

We stood opposite each other in a fighting stance and Hayate started the fight.

Obi pulled out his katana and held it in front of him. So he's trained in swordsmanship well me to. I pulled out my own katana and blocked his attacks. I blocked his but he wasn't as quick to block mine. My blade shrunk into his shoulder and obi let out a scream of pain. Normally I would pull my blade strait away but I wanted to show this kid pain. I moved my blade upwards cutting threw his shoulder in the process of retrieving my blade.

Obi put his blade away and I followed. He started to weave have signs then he sent 2 water dragons towards me. "Nice try kid" I stated before weaving hand signs of my own. I froze the water dragons making them fall and smash on the ground. So this kid is a water user and by the feel of his chakra that isn't the only type he can use but what's the other one? Guess I'll find out if he uses it.

"Dam can't use water she'll freeze it..." I heard obi mutter and he was so right. So kiddo show me your other chakra nature I thought to myself.

He started weaving hand signs again and the next thing I knew he was sending a blast of lava my way. So I guess his second nature was lava, I thought that is was rare, well I guess I'm fighting a unique kid. Wait what am I on about I use all the chakra nature's... But thats the hatake Kekkie genkai, Oh what ever.

I started to weave hand signs of my own to counter the attack. I sent a water cannon at the lava turning it to stone. I was getting bored of the fight and decided to end it quickly. I wove some more hand signs then whispered "crystal style: crystallize" then obi was coved I'm crystal stopping his movement.

"Winner shirayuki hatake!!!" Hayate stated. I smiled then dad arrived on the battle field and congratulated me, before teleporting me to a dark room. Why doesn't anyone warn me before they teleport me! I swear people have no manners.

"Yuki im going yo seal your curse mark so take your shirt off and sit in the middle of the symbols on the floor so I can draw these symbols on your back." He wants to seal my curse mark! But its a gift! It gives me strength! But I have to do this or dad might suspect something and I can't have that can i?

I removed my shirt and sat the middle of the symbols on the floor as instructed. Dad started to draw the symbols on my back and it was so, so hard not to laugh and roll around on the floor due to how much it tickled. Is dad making it tickle on purpose? No, he wouldn't do that would he? Well he better not.

"Okay yuki this might hurt..." Dad stated as he wove hand signs to seal the mark. When he was done with the hand signs all I felt was pain. I screamed at the top of my voice then was swallowed by darkness.

Kakashi pov

Yuki screamed in pain as the curse mark was sealed. It pains me to hurt her like this, but it's for her safety. Yuki then passed out and I took her to a privet hospital room that was guarded by ambu one of them being tenzo.

I went back to the rest of team 7 to watch the rest of the fights. When I got there I was greeted by sasuke who asked me how his girlfriend was, I told him she was fine and he let out a sigh of relief and we watched the genin matches.