training or dating

Yuki pov

I concentrated my chakra into my fist and punched the tree really hard. My punch was so hard that it shattered into million's if pieces along with many around it.

I herd clapping from behind and I turned around to see minna-sensei she had and impressions look on her face.

"I showed you how to do that less than a hour ago and you've completed it already, impressive, you must be a prodigy" sensei stated with a smile before continuing.

"What's your weakest chakra nature?" She questioned
"Earth" I stated simply knowing I wasn't as good at it as I was with the others. I'm still pretty good at it I just don't know many jutsus for it.

"Okay first of all I want you to try this one; Earth Style: Mud Wall" she said before doing the hand signs: Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog. When she had finished a massive wall of rock appeared in front of her. This is one of the basic earth style and I already knew it, it's a defensive move best used in mid-range combat.

I swiftly made the hand signs and created a wall bigger then minnas.
"Sensei I already knew that move" I stated she nodded.

" okay then try this one;  Earth Dragon God Blast"

I can tell  this is a more advanced jutsu.

Minna stomps her foot into the ground and it begins to shake. A large, bronze dragon head peaks out of the ground and roars to reveal its lengthy stone body. Then it dives back under, traveling to the target/opponent through the ground. When it finally reaches the target/opponent it shoots up in full dragon form and smashes into them with an enormous force, exploding on contact. The explosion causes the dragon's bronze body to move outward with immense force. After several handsigns,  minna stomped on the ground, causing the official description to happen. After the initial casting, the dragon can follow the target around for up to two of the user's posts, & contains 5 explosive notes' worth of power. 

"Yuki this is an A rank technique so use it with care" sensei warned and I nodded before starting to practice.

Time skip

After 3 weeks of training In earth dragon God blast, I had finally mastered it. I could now successfully preform the jutsu 5 times before I start feeling tired, 11 times before I pass out.

Dad and minna have decided that for my 4th week of training I will be working with sasuke, dad said something about seeing who's stronger while minna was saying team training helps more then solo training which in my opinion is a bunch of bull, I can get stronger without training with others.

At the moment I'm lying on my bed at home thinking about random stuff, when suddenly there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in" I answered in a soft bored tone.
"Hey Yuki" I herd a mask I masculine voice say. I tired and looked towards the door to see...

"Oh hey sasuke, what'd up?' I asked and he walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back then he let go and said; " we haven't really seen each other much since your birthday and a certain someone told me you had a day off, I also have a day off so I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date?"

I looked at him and smiled
"Sure, I'd love to" I replied.
He said great before taking my hand and teleporting us to a fancy restaurant. With a place like this you'd think he was gonna propose.

After we ate sasuke insisted on paying even tho I wanted to but he used codes of honour and all that shit where I eventually got bored and fell asleep so he took the chance to pay... Sneaky teme. 

we went to the park and sat on the bench eating ice cream when sasuke spoke up.
"Um Yuki we need to talk about something..." Oh god when your boyfriend starts a convocation with those words its never good... I took a deep breathe and hoped for the best.

"I was thinking we don't have to kill itachi..." Did those words seriously just leave his mouth!
"Your right" he let out a sigh of relief before I continued,
"We don't have to kill him but I want to, he killed everyone dear to me; my big brother, my mother, my aunts and uncles, grandfather, grandmother, friends he even killed my father and best friend sasuke uchiha."

"Yuki what are you on about I'm alive, I'm right here and so is your father. I just think that we should know the whole story"

"You both died emotionally, the happy people I knew were replaced by a emo and an ex ambu who only recently started to smile again. And what whole story? We already know it! He killed them all to test his strength"

"I just think that killing him will end up making you feel empty and I think you could be better here in the village, Shisui would have wanted you to stay wouldn't he?"

"You don't understand, This isn't about what Shisui or the village wants. Let's face the fact that I'm killing him with or without you!"

"I just think we should know the whole story first"

"Do you not miss your family?!" I shouted before I teleported home and sat on my bed.

What's came over sasuke all of a sudden?
Does he no longer care about our clan?
Has he forgiven itachi?
Does he know something I don't?

I fell asleep with many questions buzzing around my head.