I could never hate you

Yuki pov

"so you're the famous Yuki Uchiha Hatake; who left the hidden leaf village without a second thought, leaving her friends and family to worry about weather you're even alive" the blonde lady with massive tits stated while resting her chin on her hands. 

"so you're tsunade senju one of Konohagakure's legendary Sannin, the best living medical ninja, you've just woken up from a coma and already you're back as the leafs hokage" I stated mimicking how she described me. 

sighing she chucked me a scroll.
"the Elder's told me that under any circumstances I shouldn't let you leave the village but judging by reports you're strong. So I'll make exception but you're not going to be having solo missions, not until you can be trusted" she explained resting her chin on her hands that were threaded together.

"so what's my mission ma'am" I said making the last part sarcastic.

"I want you to go to suna and deliver that scroll to lord kazukage, you'll be going with kakashi Hatake so he can keep an eye on you. Do you understand?" she explained. Nodding in reply I set off to find my 'father' so I can get this mission over and done with, the quicker the better.

After having an awkward convocation with kakashi about the mission I agreed to meet him at the gates at 11:30am. Current time 11:51 am... I should probably get going, kakashi has probably just arived there.

"You're late" kakashi stated not looking up from his perverted book.

"I don't like waiting so I decided to be later then you" I explained stuffing my hands into my pockets and kakashi just hummed in response.

"Ok let's go" kakashi said as he closed his book putting it away, he never puts his book away... so why?

Avoiding eye contact with him we started to walk towards the sand village in an awkward silence.

"Look yuki... I'm sorry. I know that you wasn't ready to come back and you had things out there you had to do first and I pulled you away from it all because, because I miss you so, so much and it hurts to be without you" kakashi explained with a sense of guilt lingering in his voice.

"It's fine." I stated before realising it sounded a little rude and expanded on it. "Like it's really fine... I missed you and the others a lot. Half of the time out there when I was meant to be training I'd be wondering, Worrying ever, weather you guys were okay. Or if you had been hurt, it's sort of nice to be back.  I can see shikamaru again, I can see you again even if we didn't get off on the right foot but y'know, families not here to make you feel good, or to bake you an apple pie, they're here to make you miserable, so you can survive harder times" I explained while picking at my chipped nail.

"So you don't hate me?" Kakashi asked slowly.

"I could never hate you, dad" I said glancing up at him and the next thing I knew his arms were wrapped around my slender body. I giggled slightly in response and returned the hug with a soft smile.

"I missed you so much yuki" he muttered with a tear or two rolling down his cheek.

"I missed you to" I replied smiling as I wiped his tear away.

"Please don't leave me again" he requested

"I won't" I promised with hopes of keeping it.

~~~~~~~~

"Gaara" I stated giving a soft nod and he looked at me amazed as If he hadn't seen me in years before he got up and gave me a warm hug.

He released me and smiled before saying. "I see you're working with the leaf once again"

"I am an Uchiha. Yknow a clan of the leaf" I stated proudly throwing my thumb in the direction of my new headband.

"Glad to have you back as an ally then an enemy" he said softly with a kind smile before he took his seat.

"Like wise" I stated chucking the scroll from tsunade at him which his sand caught. His sand all ways does impress me.

"Thanks for delivering this. You guys should stay here for the night and rest up, after all you have a long journey ahead of you in the morning" he said with a kind smile and I looked at kakashi for an answer.

"Sure we'll stay the night" he replied as he read his stupid perverted book.

"That settles it then" I stated clapping my hands together.

"I'll go find a motel" kakashi stated before turning to leave.

"no. You guys can stay at my place" Gaara stated suddenly but kakashi agreed thankfully.

~~~~~~~~

"Wow so this is your place" I said shocked, it's a bit more... plain than I expected. The walls were all painted blue and all the doors were wight with golden door handles. There was a sofa in the middle of the room and a television was propped upon the wall in front of it. A few more pieces of furniture were scattered around the living room in a orderly fashion.

"I have a guest bedroom but only one, yuki you can sleep in my room" Gaara explained and I nodded in response.

Kakashi was about to object when I butted in.

"It's fine I mean you don't sleep right gaara"

Gaara gave a single nod in reply as kakashi sighed in defeat.

"I'm going to my room" he stated as he picked his book up and left. Gaara led me towards his room which had a bed, bookcase, bedside table, photos and paperwork in.

"Do you work at home too?" I asked pretty shocked looking at the mountain of paperwork he has to do.

"Yeah... well sleep is impossible so I may as well" he muttered.

"Come here" I stated patting the spot next to me in which he obeyed and sat down.

"Close your eyes I wanna try something" I muttered in thought as to whether or not it would work, and the fact he might get mad at me. I mean what in going to do isn't something a friend would do or risk.

Upon realising his eyes were shut I reached into my kunai pouch and pulled out a shurikin which I then swiftly threw at gaaras shoulder.

Sand shot up and stopped it from piercing his smooth pale skin. Gaaras eyes snapped open and he had a sense of betrayal lingering in his face.

"Just as I thought" I muttered before realising I should probably explain to gaara before I get arrested.

"You can't sleep and your sand still protects you from attacks but shikuku was extracted by the akatsuki, odd. Hey gaara look into my eyes okay?" I half explained.

Wearily he looked into my broken eyes,my eyes turned from a grey black, to a blazing red.

"Interesting..." i muttered.

"What is it?' gaara asked curiously as my eyes retreated to their former colour.

"You shouldn't be Alive due to the one tails being extracted from your body but you are, thanks to lady chiyo right? Well having a tailed beast extracted messes up ones insides big time, to the point where even a jutsu like chiyos can revive u, that is, unless some of the tailed beast remains. It's small really small but the akatsuki left a part of the beast inside of you. Think about it, if I'd wasn't there why can't you sleep? Why does the sand still leap to protect you? Why is the kanji still on your forehead?" I explained and he just stared at me shocked, he didn't know what to say. Instead he nodded in understanding.

Placing two fingers on his forehead I muttered a few words and smiles at him.

"What did you do?" He questioned.

"You can sleep now" I stated and signalled him to lye down which he unsurely followed. I lay down next to him and told him to sleep.