home sick

I think im gonna change the ship to yuki x shikamaru what do you think? If you guys don't like it then I won't.

Also this is a short chapter but next chapter we start.....  Drum role.... Shippudden!!!!!

Yuki's pov

I was pacing around my bedroom, I felt weird, like I was sick but when I went to kabuto he said 'grow up there's nothing wrong with you' why is he so mean to me.

"I miss everyone" I muttered.

Wait what! No I don't! I don't miss any of them! None of em! How could I!

Fuck it... I miss them and I know it...

I miss my father and I bet he's really disappointed in me for becoming a rouge.

I miss sakuras annoying voice nagging whenever I did something wrong even though I could do a hell of a lot more then her.

I miss narutos hyperactive shouting and his stupidity. Never thought I'd miss someone like him, but then again he was like a brother to me...

I miss my eating contests with choji and forcing shikamaru to pay, me and choji never did figure out who was the better eater...

I miss sasuke, my childhood friend occasionally my hero (from spiders) and it hurts me to know I left hurting him.

I miss neji, I miss his smart ass remarks and how he's better then pretty much everyone I know. I miss how cold he is towards everyone.

I miss lees intense training I miss his stupid pose and thumbs up. I miss how he'd scream about youth 24/7.

But most of all I miss him, he's been there with me since day one, the boy who would prefer to sleep over talk to me, the guy who has made me blush more times then I thought possible.

I miss you... Shikamaru...

A tear fell from my eye thinking about everyone.

Narutos pov-

DAM IT!

I couldn't stop her! I couldn't stop my sister like friend for leaving the village and becoming rouge!

I will get her back if its the last thing I do because what use is a Hokage who couldn't even save one friend?

I bet Kakashi is taking this hard, the person who he loved the most left him...

Y'know death hurts less then when someone chooses to leave, because with death it isn't their choice they didn't want to leave meaning they cared... But when they leave it means they didn't care about you or anyone else.

But I believe yuki dies care she just won't show it.

I Finished packing my bag and met Pervy sage at the gate.

I have 2 1/2 years to train. 3 years till orochimaru takes Yuki's body and 3 years till the akatsuki come for me. Or more accurately, what's inside of me.

I promised sasuke and shikamaru I'd get yuki back, and that's what I plan on doing!

Goodbye leaf village, see you in 2 1/2 years.