Go ino!

They're back in the leaf now and the war is over!

Sasukes pov

"Wait repeat that but slower and with less medical words..." a requested to ino.

"I'm not sure why sakura didn't detect it but yuki... her pulse wasn't gone it was just extremely faint to faint for somebody who isn't a medical ninja to detect the blast of the explosion was ment to kill her but instead it put her in a death like state... she's not dead but the effects of the explosion were so server that she's been sent into a coma, it shouldn't be a long coma as I've done the best I can to reduce the time before it would have taken about maybe a year and a half to wake up but I think I've reduced enough damage for yuki to wake up in the next couple of days" ino explained as she wiped swear of her brow.

"Thank you... Thank you so much" I muttered as I pulled ino into a quick hug.

"And ino... I think you should tell Shikamaru he's been stuffed away in his room for the last couple of days, I think this would make his day or maybe month" I said and she nodded before letting out a quiet yawn and I don't blame her either she's been mending yukis body for the past couple of days with no sleep, she has dedication.

Sakura pov

"Sakura guess what!" Naruto yelled as he ran up to me out of breath.

"What is it naruto?" I asked softly.

"It's yuki! Ino found a pulse and managed to stabilise her and she should be awake soon" he explained cheerfully.

This is terrible... of course the moment I found Shikamaru with yukis wrecked body I noticed her heartbeat but I ignored it! I don't want her around anymore with her 'i'm better than you' attitude and how all the guys like her! I want sasuke kun to notice me but he's fixating on his sister all the time. Why couldn't ino leave the bitch to die!

"That's great news" I replied to naruto with a bright smile.

"Let's go and visit her!" He suggested joyfully.

Shikamaru pov

I sat in the corner of my room holding the necklace yuki once gave me close to my heart as I read over a letter she once gave me;

Dear shikamaru,

We've been best friends since we were 3 and we've argued more times then I can count. You've been with me threw all of my tears and all of my laughs, no matter what you were always there. But now the time has come that I must go, I must leave you and everyone else. Honestly out of every one you are the one I'm dreading to leave...

Remember when I was four and it was a week until my birthday, that was the week everyone in my clan were killed. Do you remember how I refused to leave my room and I would cry for hours on end? Do you remember what you said to me?
You said, 'if your mother and brother and everyone else in your clan saw you crying and mourning them like this, how would they feel? They would feel sad and be really upset because they would want you to move on and find a purpose in life'

Well shika I found my purpose, my purpose being to kill itachi, the murderer of the uchiha's.

You know for the last month I thought maybe I could do this, maybe I could stay in the village and work my way up the shinobi ranks just like everybody else. Do you want to know what changed my mind? I changed my mind by seeing naruto... How he fights for those he cares about, how he beat the living shit out of neji because he hurt hinata, how he protected sasuke and I from orochimaru because he cares. I'm not about to leave my clan without vengeance.

You're my best friend and i love you always and forever no matter what but I have to do this, I hope you understand that. With hope I'll return to the leaf one day, But if not the next time you see me would be on the battle field where you will probably have orders to exterminate me.

From Yuki xx

I read the words in the note over and over again trying to make sense of why she died I hate her because of how much I love her!

Suddenly ino came bursting in my room and I quickly wiped my tears away and hid the things I was holding.

"She's not dead! We found a pulse and she'll be awake in a few days!" Ino said out of breath and I felt as tho a massive weight was lifted off my chest upon hearing those words.

A few days later...

I was holding yukis hand as she lay in a hospital bed, her skin held a lot more colour in it than a couple of days ago.

Yuki started to stir in her slumber before she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me a sigh of relief passed my lips and I kissed the back of her hand before I smiled at her and said "never do that to me again"

A/N spoiler!!!! Next chapter is the last.