neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!

3rd person pov-

The sun was shining high in the sky, people were gathering towards the arena of Konoha where, finally, the finals of this year's chunin exams were to take place and the great Kazekage himself was coming from Sunagakure to see his children fight. (A/N: Children=Gaara, Temari and Kankuro) a certain blonde jinchuriki was walking along the road to the arena, but decided to take a detour.

The stands were packed and were busy talking; quite loudly, about who would win and placing bets on their fighters. In the Hokage's box, Sarutobi Hiruzen watched as the competitors lined up on the large field below. The layout of the field was mostly dirt with some large layers of grass here and there. There was a small cluster of trees surrounding the outlining of the dome shaped arena and the top was nothing, but the cool, crisp air. Sarutobi then noticed some movement out of the corner of his eyes.

Ah, Kazekage-dono, what a pleasant surprise" the Hokage said with a smile. The Kazekage was dressed in robes like the Hokage, but it had blue instead of red on it and the kanji for wind instead of fire on the hat.

"Oh please, the pleasure is mine" the Kazekage replied as he sat down in the seat next to Sarutobi. Sarutobi then got up to say his speech.

Yuki pov-

I looked around and saw all of the competitors, all except Sasuke.

'Kuso, Sasuke; don't tell me Kakashi's lateness got to you now' I thought.

Then the Hokage started to make his speech
"Welcome one and all to this year's Chunin Exam Finals featuring the best of the best in a fight to see who can accomplish the task of becoming champion of the tournament and obtain the coveted rank of a chunin" The people cheered loudly. "Now let the Finals begin!" he finished and then sat back down as the cheering of the crowd got louder. The jonin to judge the matches, Shinranu Genma (A/N: I think that's his last name) looked at the competitors.

"Ok rules are simple, the fight is over when I declare it's over or if one of you dies, also a word of good luck to all of you, now the first match, Uzumaki Naruto vs. Hyuga Neji. These 2 competitors stay here on the field while the rest of you go and sit wherever you want until your name is called" Genma said. Sakura, Gaara, Kankuro, Teamari, Shikamaru, Shino and Chouji and I all went upstairs to sit while Naruto and Neji remained on the field a few feet away from each other and glared into each others eyes.

"You look like you have something to say" Neji said.

"Yeah" Naruto replied. "Like I said in the preliminaries, I'm gonna kick your ass for hurting Hinata-chan like that" he said. Neji smirked.

"You cannot defeat me, fate denies your ability to win" Neji said in a over confident tone, that really pissed me off.

"We'll see about that" Naruto said. Genma then jumped back. "Haijime" he shouted and the start of the first match began. Naruto then made a cross shaped handsign to signify the use of his signature jutsu.

"Kagebunshin no Jutsu" he yelled and 5 kagebunshins poofed into existence, the clones then each drew a kunai and charged with a battle cry. Neji activated his Byakugan and saw that he couldn't tell which clone was the real Naruto since their chakra was all evenly distributed in each bunshin.

"Guess there's only one way to find out" Neji said. He then blocked the punch of one clone and threw it into another. The clones skidded along the dirt, but didn't poof away for Naruto learned that the more chakra put into a bunshin the longer it will survive. Neji then spun and delivered a palm strike to a bunshin about to attack him from behind and then he jumped and did a back flip kicking off the face of a bunshin making it disappear before rotating his body and kicked 2 bunshins in their faces making them dispel as well. Neji then finished of the other 2 by striking them with a Jyuken to the stomach.