The letter

Sorry for how long it's been since my last update, I could say shit like sorry I had school and tests but I'm going to be 100% honest. I just couldn't be arsed 2 update, and the fact anime took my soul, once again.

Sasuke pov-

"She's my sister... I have family left..." I muttered happily.

I HAVE FAMILY LEFT!!! This is
great!

I look up to realize kakashi-sensei looked pretty sad...

Wait a minute...

"Kakashi-sensei... Can I ask you something?" I asked knowing that even if he said no I'd ask anyways.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Yuki... and I... if you knew we were sibling why did you allow us to... date?"

He looked taken back by the question before answering,

"Well the thing is... yuki is quite a rebellious child, isn't She? Do you honestly believe that if I said no she'd listen? Anyways if I had said no wouldn't that have even been a little bit suspicious? I just wish I could have been the one to tell her she's not mine..." he said muttering the last part.

"It doesn't matter that she's rebellious the point is YOU LET ME DATE MY SISTER! that's just not right!"

Kakashi scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he avoided eye contact with me.

Yuki pov

I lay on the uncomfortable bed in the akatsuki hideout that once belonged to itachi-nii and threw my necklace in the air and caught it repeatedly while I was lost in thought.

There was a knock on my/his door but I shook it off, I wasn't in the mood right now. There was another knock I lazily got out if bed and opened the door to reveal madara.

"What?!" I stated coldly.

"I have something for you, itachi told me to give it to you when you found our the truth, it's off your mother" I stated calmly as he passed me a small box and a letter. I exepted it then slamm3r the door shut and ran towards my bed where I sat cross legged.

I opened to letter first to see:

My dearest daughter ,

Your father and I had to make the biggest decision of our life and were sorry about the ways it has effected you. You see when you were only a small child, about 7 months of age, some cradle robbers snuck into our residence and grabbed you from your crib, they would have taken you if itachi didn't wake up and scream. Your father and I rushed to save you and defeted them but they said as they left

"We will return for the uchiha princess"

At first we shook it off, but over the next year many others came for you. When you learnt how to walk we were very edgy about you going out alone but of course you're my child and was very adventurous and got out of our sight on many occasion, which was terribly worrying but one day a man successfully took you, it took us a whole week to locate and save you. A week!

Your father and I decided it would be safer for you if they believed you were dead, it was horrible to do but we did it, and it broke our hearts but we needed you safe.

We gave you to a good friend of ours, Maya uchiha and she looked after you better then we ever had and we decided we would only tell you about any of this when your 18, but then our fates were decided so I write this letter to explain why we did what we did.

Me and your father hated sending you away and it pains me knowing that I'll never be able to see my little girl grow up into a beautiful, kind, loving person.

Please don't hate kakashi for with holding the truth from you, it was our will that you didn't know till you were old enough to defend your self.

Please forgive me for putting you through hell.

The present that should have arrived with this letter belonged to me she your father, it's a symbol of love I hope for you to one day find a man, or woman, who you love deeply and give them one.

Wishing you the best, mom

I used my wrist to wipe away the tears that has some how developed in my eyes, why was I even crying? I mean it wasn't an emotional letter... it was just an explanation letter, so why did it make me sad?

I suddenly remembered about the gift that  came with the letter.

I slowly took it in my hands and studied every detail of the packaging, it was a small parcel of around 5cmx5cm. It was carefully wrapped in a light brown paper that was kept together with a single white string.

I carefully tugged on one end of the sting and it slowly unravelled bringing the wrapping paper down with it. Once it had all unravelled it revealed a small black velvet box that had an uchiha symbol neatly carved in the centre.

I carefully lifted the boxes lid off and took a deep breath as a way to prepare myself before looking into the old box.

Two golden rings were placed inside, one smaller then the other. The smaller one had a ruby in the shape of a heart on, where as the slightly larger one was just a plain gold ring. I could easily recognize which ring belonged to which parent.

Bellow both of the rings, written in gold fancy cursive writing was a note that read, a promise.

This note made me realize that they were promise rings, I had herd of these but never before seen one.

I closed the box and put it beside my bed before dusting myself off and leaving my bedroom. All I could think was... I need evidence... I need evidence that itachi was a bad guy,  I need evidence that kakashi isn't my dad and I need evidence that I am not yuki.