birthday

Yuki pov

I got let out the hospital a week ago to find out, dad is training uchiha, naruto is being trained by the toad sage although originally he had konahamarus privet teacher and I have to train myself or find someone to train me for the final round!

Blood runs thicker then water so what does dad do? He chooses the bloody water! And let's think about this logically, a hour without blood, you die. A hour without water, your totally fine. Well guess my father is stupid and will die... Shame. This is what happens when u choose to train uchiha over me... I get mad and rant in my mind to no one, great life am I right?

I was wondering around town looking for someone to train me, when I got bored and decided to head to the training grounds. When I got there, there was a Lady training. She threw her fist at a tree and it shattered into a million pieces along with ,probably, over a three hundred trees.
(Her picture is in media)

She threw a kunai in my direction which I caught with ease before throwing it back. She walked over to me and smiled.

"Nice catch kid"
"Nice punch lady"
"Thanks I'm rinna ukani and you are?"
"Yuki, uchiha hatake Yuki"
"Oh so you're the famous Yuki hatake who us fight that takibana brat in the chunin exams correct?"
"Yeah that's me"

"Shouldn't you be training for your fight? You only have 3 weeks left to train y'know"
"I know but I don't have a trainer and I don't know how to improve I wanna learn new jutsu"

"Oh so Kakashi isn't training you? He's probably to lazy... Or has a favourite pupil he wants to train. Well Yuki I could train you if you like"

I couldn't believe my ears when she said that. She wanted to train me! Voluntarily! This is amazing! i usually get people say well good luck and then they'd walk off.

"I would love that, thanks rinna-sensei!" I said in my hyper tone

Rinna sensei just laughed at me then ruffled my hair.

"Meet me tomorrow here at 10 am"

I nodded in response as she teleported away.

When I got home I was greeted by all my friends and comrades shouting happy birthday at me, it brought a tear of happiness to my eye. In all honestly I had forgotten about my birthday and was concentrating on becoming stronger for the exams.

I was suddenly swallowed in a hug by everyone, Except dad. Dad was in the door way smiling at me, when everyone let go I ran over to my father and hugged him while crying tears of happiness into his chest.
"Arigato" I whispered over and over again. He stroked my hair while hugging back.
"I love you Yuki always remember that" he whispered into my ear. I nodded slightly before braking the hug and going over to my friends, surprisingly they all gave me a present I said that they didn't have to but they insisted.

I got:
•Flowers of ino
•A hair pin from sakura
•a ramen coupon from naruto
•a bracelet off kiba that had dog charms on it
•a neckless with the uchiha symbol on off ducky
•a green jumpsuit off gai... Let's burn that later...
•a book off shino
•a customised kunai from tenten
• chocolate from choji
•new sealing scrolls from neji
•Weights off Lee
•a uchiha locket that had a picture of me and Shisui in off dad.

It was one of the best birthdays I have had in a long while, it's a shame I'm not going to enjoy many more times like this, with these people, I'm not going to be here for long.

Everyone got me amazing things with the exception if gai and I'm really grateful for everything and everyone.

After everyone left I went to my room sat on my bed and picked up my guitar then I sang alchemy.

aruitekita michi furikaeru to  
iya na koto bakkari demo uunzari da yo 
fureru mono o kagayakashiteyuku  
sonna michi o ikitekitakatta yo

mushou ni ikitai asette bakari no hibi subete kiesou 
demo sabotte mo miru datte tsukarechau ja nai sonna mujun shikou 
atashi atama dokka shiranai uchiutta mitai da 
ikka kokora de chotto byouin e ittokou 
zutto okiterareru kusuri wa oitemasen ka?

bosaa to tsuttatteru dake de mou  
kaseki ni natteshimaisou na nda yo 
dare kara mo wasurerareta you na  
kusunda sonzai ni natteshimau yo

ii sa kokora de chotto konjou o miseteyaru 
jibun de hoo tataite sonzai no shoumei e

aruitekita michi furikaeranai  
iya na koto bakkari demo mae e susume 
fureru mono o kagayakashiteyuku  
sonna sonzai ni nattemiseru yo 
miseru yo 

aruitekita michi furikaeranai  
iya na koto bakkari demo mae e susume 
fureru mono o kagayakashiteyuku  
sonna sonzai ni nattemiseru yo 
miseru yo 

aruitekita michi furikaeranai  
iya na koto bakkari demo mae e susume 
fureru mono o kagayakashiteyuku  
sonna sonzai ni nattemiseru yo 
miseru yo