Chapter 3.

Nothing.

I repeat nothing was witnessed by my eyes. My brain was giving me all those intrusive thoughts which no one wanted in the first place.

I was so engrossed in my mental conversation that I didn't realise I was still walking fast like Bolt. But before I could slow down, I came in contact with a hard object and all the grocery items got scattered across the dirt. I let out a yelp of fear.

At first, I thought I had walked into a pole but to my utter shock I saw a boy, a well-developed boy blankly staring at me.

I was so angry. First, because of my stupid brain and second, because of this boy. Since I couldn't shout on myself, I took the advantage of that boy.

“Are you blind? Don't you have the senses of walking properly? When you know that someone's walking in front of you, mannerisms say that you should make a way for them. How-”

“I'm sorry. I'll payback the damage.” He monotonously replied.

I didn't expect him to crouch down and pick up all those still undamaged stuffs. And next thing I started noticing was his menacing voice. It was nowhere near my brother's. Perhaps it was deeper, huskier and had an amazing rasp in it. Not forgetting the thick British accent of course.

After collecting some of the things like bread and ready-to-make food packages, we both stood up.

“Like I said, how much does this amount for? I-” He began speaking but I quickly cut him off.

“You think you'll apologise and pay for it and it will be fine? How can you not forget that stupid brain of yours? Money does not grow on trees. Even if your parents earn that, you should respect that-” I began my useless ranting.

I swear, I saw him flaring his nostrils and he started walking towards me backing me up against the wall.

“You know what? You speak unnecessarily way too much. I have plenty of ways to shut that pretty little mouth of yours-" his lip turned to a slightest smirk, "-so it's better if you tell me the cost.”

That was so sexy!
I must admit it. I should have punched him in the face, kicked him at his balls, yelled at him but all of those options were destroyed with the eggs.

Instead, I got lost in his eyes. Even in the dark, I could easily see it was green in color. His jaw was firm and his hairstyle wasn't fake or like of any other funky stupid boys. He had beautiful natural chocolate brown curls. His orbs held no emotion but according to me, they were... empty?

He was sporting a black tight fitting t-shirt which kind of proudly revealed his muscles. Even though I didn't dare to look away from our staring contest, it was easy to guess that he had long slim legs because of his dominating height over mine.

“I know I'm attractive so it's better if you take a picture. It will last long.” His left lip twitched up to a devilish smirk.

His eyes got wrinkled at the ends and his pupils were fully blown casting a demonic look on his face. Was he a vampire or a demon?

I gulped a lump in my throat and finally collected the urge to speak, “I-It-it's 10 pounds. And it's better if you not come in anyone's way like this.”
He nodded and quickly took out the bill and handed to me.

Now came the awkward situation, when you thought everything was settled and then you realised the strange position two humans were standing in. Me against the wall and him standing dangerously close to me.

“It's better if you get lost and never come in my way again.” I spoke angrily. His face remained expressionless as always.

He then quietly backed off and went to his way.
I released a deep breath that I was holding for God knew how long.

Thankfully, we both were walking in opposite directions.

“And Angry Bird?!” He called out for me. How the hell could he call me that!

“What you-”

“I don't think you can stay away from me for that long.” I swear I saw him winking and with that he walked off leaving me with my jaw on the ground.

That was insanely useless.

Who the hell was he?

I'll deal with him later. For now, I had to go back to that horrendous shopping center and get the groceries done.

Yet again.

***

A/N

Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry!!

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.