Chapter 12.

By the time I woke up, again, Harry was no longer with me so I found myself cuddling with a cushion.

I slowly sat upright on his bed and began rubbing away sleepiness from my eyes.

"Angry Bird! Come downstairs! See what happened!"

I opened my eyes in horror. From downstairs, Harry was calling out for me. He was so loud man.

I quickly got up from bed, opened the door like The Flash and began hurrying down the stairs.

"Where are you Harry?" I shouted with my heart in my throat.

"In the kitchen." He sang.

"What the hell?!" My eyes again grew wide. Not because he was half head or half of the knife being sunk in his abdomen, but because the there was mess all around of flour.

"See, a cat came in through this window and the flour container fell because of it." He pouted his lips like a child showing off his cute dimples.

Such a child and he calls me kid.

"Dimples are deceiving." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say Angry Bird?" He said with an innocent smile.

"I said stop making this stupid cute face before I kill you!" I roared.

"Woah, my Bird wants to be a dinosaur?" He widened his eyes with an amused look.

I ignored the flips my heart did when he called me My Bird and kept the scowl on my face. "One thing you have to make sure is never to disturb me during my sleep. I get real angry, I don't know why it's in my genes." I said calmly.

"But you are up now anyways." He nonchalantly shrugged.

"Okay now shut up." I wanted to end this. "Clean this mess up."

"Won't you help me? See I'm so tired." He pretended to yawn.

"I think you have had fair share of sleep last night." I smirked at him.

"So I guess someone's getting naughty huh?" He started reaching for me.

I squealed and started throwing eggs on him.

"Angry Bird! Not my hair please." And with that he splashed milk on me.

"So now we're into food fight?" I asked holding a plate up for defense.

"No. Definitely not."

We both became dead silent. Harry didn't have a womanly voice, nor did I have. So we both turned to see the entrance of the kitchen and spotted Anne with a scowl on her face.

"Harry as much as I am liking to see you happy once again, this kind of behavior is not tolerated. I know you both are kids so your punishment is to clean this mess up." With that Anne walked away but still a smile on her lips.

I really felt bad. Everytime I did something wrong, Harry was charged for my deeds.

I looked up at Harry apologetically and he reassuringly nodded at me saying that it was fine.

What I didn't understand was her saying 'I'm liking to see you happy once again'. That once again was stuck in my head and I wanted to ask him about this. Maybe later.

We took good fifteen minutes to clear that mess up but still Harry won't stop tickling me. He was very careless once he was in a good mood.

"I think I need a shower." I brushed off a piece of egg shell from my shoulder.