Chapter 46.

I scurried away from Harry to my jeans lying on the carpeted floor. I ignored the wolf whistle passed by Harry when I bended down to retrieve my clothing, showing my panty-clad ass to him.

I tugged at my back pocket to the deepest ends of it because the 'object' is very slim and tiny.

With a gleeful smile, I turned towards Harry to see him propped up on his elbows. His boxer covered body in my full view.

"Wait, are you blushing?" Harry pointed out and I looked down at my clenched fist where his gift was secured, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. I don't understand why my body loses it's control when it comes to half naked Harry.

At least he can wear his t-shirt. But no, it's his hobby to catch me staring and flushing. Not a problem because I like, no. I love gawking at his perfect torso.

"Come here, Angry Bird." He made a come hither gesture and I gladly accepted it, crawling over to him like a toddler and sat in between his opened legs.

"What's it that you've got for me?" He nodded at my fist with an honest smile. Like he was really very keen to discover what I've got for him. It's not that special, I think. Just a normal present.

"My conditions first." I chimed.

"What conditions?" He finally looked up at me, a confused smile on his lips.

"Admit that you've got 'the best' girlfriend in this whole world." I demanded standing up on my knees.

He raised his eyebrows, "You mean I have to earn my present?"

"There's a cost for everything in life." I triumphantly smiled.

"Okay then." He chuckled and pulled me closer by my waist so that I was straddling him.

Immediately I was surrounded in the warm and heavenly cocoon of his arms that my eyes fluttered shut because of the high diffusion of endearment in the air. I love it when he holds me close.

"I have the most beautiful and perfect woman I will cherish for my whole life." He planted a sweet kiss at my temple.

"You did it." I candidly smiled back and opened my clenched fist.

"It's all I could get. Took me a while to get the business done." I noticed him goggling at the present which was now resting on his huge palm.

"If you don't like it, deal with it because-" He cut me halfway in my sentence by pressing his plump lips to mine.

At first, it took me a while to catch up but almost instantly I responded to his affection.

His actions were showing clear gratitude. I did not expect it in the first place.

"It's great." He breathed, pulling away from me ever so slightly to hook that pendant around his long neck.

Since Harry decided to gift me a bracelet engraved with our initials, I thought that he didn't have any. Therefore, my Einstein brain worked for a way to arrange a small infinity pendant with the same design that Harry gave to me. It was sparkly silver and I immediately loved it the moment it caught my eye.

"I'm not that good with presents but I assumed you had to have one." I noticed how perfect it looked resting peacefully on Harry's chest, close to his heart.

"I love it." He beamed, "I almost thought I'm going to get one for me like this."

Ladies and gentlemen and that's how similar minds work.

After staring at each other for so long, we decided to break the immortal trance and get back to sleep. After all, we both were so tired from our previous activities.