Chapter 15.

"Baby, open your legs more. Just like that.. You feel so good baby."
I moaned in response.

"Come for me Ciara. Let me know how I make you feel baby."

He teased my sensitive parts.

I was about to fall apart when...

"Sh.. It's okay Ciara. Sleep."

Oh, a dirty dream with Harry.

I opened my eyes into slits. Harry was gently patting my back. I didn't understand what was happening so I simply hummed in response, adjusted myself in his grasp and made a kitten noise. I always made it when I felt comfortable and cozy.

"Thank you for coming in my life." I think he said this and then I again fell asleep.

***

"Ciara, wake up girl. Good morning. Get ready for school." A womanly voice spoke.

Why did Harry change his voice a lot?

Stupid.

I opened my eyes and then I realised. It's my mom. I hurriedly got up and looked on my right and Harry was missing.

"What are you searching for? Your phone? I had to make an emergency call that's why I took it. It's on charge." Mom always knew their kids well.. Maybe not in this case.

"Good morning mom." I finally spoke.

And then it was reality time.
On the top of my reality list, was Harry. Where was he?

I turned to my left side and spotted a note there.

"Hey Angry Bird,
Couldn't imagine your mom discovering me in your bed so I had to go.
All the best for your test. I'll be waiting to drop you to school.
Get ready real quick.
H. xx"

First my brother and now him. They always made me feel so special.

He mentioned today was my test. Shit today today today! Today means... Today!

Just like a Superman I flew around the house for my essentials to get ready.

My school started at 8:30 and right now it was 7:30 a.m., enough time for revision.

By the time it was 8, I thought now it was time to go. Harry must be waiting for me. Would he be? Of course.

***

"Just on time. Ready?" Harry asked once I spotted him in front of my house. He was wearing a black v-neck t-shirt and a black jacket over it and black skinny leggings. Even when he was a boy, I can't stop staring at his amazing thighs. His legs were more sexier than mine. I should probably suggest him to be some Gucci model or so. Harry in black, blacked away my senses.

"Is there any part of my body that you haven't discovered?" Harry asked once I looked up at him. He was having again that knowing smirk. I lightly elbowed him on his chest.

"C'mon let's go now." I grabbed his arm and he started walking with me.

To lighten up the tension rolling between us, Harry started making some stupid knock knock jokes.

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"H."

"H who?"

"God bless you."

"What does that mean Harry?" I asked, exasperated.

"You can't even get such a hilarious joke." He glared at me, "You asked in a sneezing manner.. Like ech hooo!!" He faked sneezed. "And then I said God bless you."