Chapter 18.

I knew we still had to discuss a lot. I knew there were a lot of things to be shared between us.

But I also knew that now we will open up to each other.

The way Harry held me, so close, so passionately it made me feel there was no other safe place in this world other than his arms. Oh God, his arms his warm body. Don't even get me started on that.

I knew I was suffering from high fever because of getting wet in the rain, but his body was so cold, he balanced the unnecessary heat in my body.

We balanced each other.

My heart bursted with adoration, my toes curled with this sensation. A sensation which was like rain to my parched heart. I knew he was a bit crazy, he was a bit lost, he needed someone to understand him.

If he's a path, I'm his light.

If I'm a nomad, he's my home.

I wanted to tell him, I wanted to tell this to every single girl who ever laid eyes on him. But there was something holding me back. I didn't know what, I didn't know why. There definitely was something.

"Let us get you medicine. Okay? Then we will sleep." He sat on the edge of the bed and made me sit on his lap. I smiled foolishly at his action.

I gulped down some pills along with warm milk to control my fever which my mom gave to me.

"Let's sleep." I mumbled, my eyes already getting heavy. One reason, because of the paracetamol. Secondly, Harry was not there with me for almost an eternity to cuddle me to sleep.

I quickly got in my cold bed, slightly shivering because of the lifeless sheets.

When a warm person like Harry held you, you tend to forget every cold thing.

I saw him with the side of my eyes taking off his shirt and pants. I know he was a stripper for me. My stripper kinky Harry.

He smiled at me widely and then quickly got inside the sheets with me. "Woah, it's already a bit hot." Harry mused rubbing my back.

I still remember crying with all my fat tears into his chest. How he allowed me to do so. I had never done this before in my life. I heard people saying that when we listen to the latter's heartbeat, our cries die down fast. I felt it, I felt his gentle beating of heart, his even breathing, the way his muscles flexed everytime he rubbed my back. And that actually made me calm my mind like never before.

We both settled in our usual position. He draped an arm across my waist, I reached close into his chest, breathing his manly scent carelessly.

I loved it when he settled his chin on my head and kissed it every now and then. I guaranteed he could sense the loud beating of my heart everytime he did that.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I got an A+."

I felt him smile in my hair. "I knew it you'll score good." He patted my back, being the proud tutor himself.

He started humming a tune and I must say he was a good singer. I didn't know to what song he was humming to, but it became my favourite. Favourite because Harry was singing it.

Soon my smile faded with my awareness to the world and I let myself slip in the world where only I and the boy holding me belonged.

***

Irritation.

That was what I felt when I was getting back into the world of reality. My neck was itchy from either water or any other liquid.