Chapter 17.

"Don't Ciara. You'll get kicked away from the coaching. Please, let me get you home." Jason pleaded.

Nick was still groaning and muttering a sea of profanities at me. Not that I cared in the first place.

"No thanks." I spat and moved away from the crowd of boys surrounding him.

Now the dirty game of nature. Rain. Heavy rain. By now my body was freezing because of the cold down pour. So to save myself from that, I started running. Fast, faster till I could reach my highest speed to my home.

Once I reached, I let out a heavy sigh and silently closed the door behind me. I just wanted to turn back time where nothing of this had happened.

I quietly stripped down my clothes in the bathroom, allowed hot streaming water to pour down my body to bring me back to my senses but I found myself slipping down by the bathroom wall. Today, my body temperature had changed from hot because of training to cool because of heavy downpour and then again blazing hot because of shower. Anyhow, my anger didn't faze a little.

I sat there, and after months of keeping things bottled in myself, I cried.

I cried partly because of what happened just now, partly because what Harry did to me, partly because of my past and mostly because of my destiny.

Why did this have to happen? What have I done wrong? Did I hurt someone? If I had, then I was completely oblivious of that.

I cried quietly. I didn't know how people sobbed, I just let tears stream down my face and my breathing became erratic. That was how life worked for me. That was how I dealt with it.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Five days had gone and I still hadn't contacted her.

The fact is, she was right.

She was right because since the start she had given me space, she was right because she always gave me questioning looks but actually never asked, she was right because I pushed her away from me. But she was wrong by giving me one more chance.

When she said that she would actually wait for me, I realised I was making her go through a punishment for which she didn't commit any mistake.

For five days non-stop I had been thinking about her. I had literally forgotten the reason because of which I was letting her down. For five days in the boys' house I was just thinking. Thinking about her.

"Hey mate."

"It's not the time Liam." I breathed out whatever heavy I had in my lungs.

"It's about Ciara."

My ears perked up at the mention of her name. Just knowing that the thing is about her, my whole body became alive, all the tiredness got away like it was never before. I quickly turned to Liam.

"What's it?" I asked my patience coming to an end.

"Are the things okay between you two?" He asked concerned but I didn't have time for that.

"I know you care but just tell me what happened?" I gritted my teeth. Patience Harry, you can't eat Liam.

"Well, I know just half of the thing and it's like." He took a deep breath bracing himself up for a speech-like description. "Few days ago Ciara got involved in a fight with a boy named Nick because apparently he was molesting her. He was deliciously injured and after that-"

I didn't let him complete the entire sentence. Whatever I wanted to know I got that and the next thing I knew was whoever that Nick guy was, was going to be dead soon.