Chapter 5.

We stood looking over to the railing in silence. Not because we were planning any next war or so, but because we both were lost in our thoughts. I guess I had different plans, I started observing him.

First of all, the thing I noticed was his stark jawline. Moonlight seemed to create special effect that his cheekbones were looking so fresh and kissable.

Surely, his face had specks here and there, but it didn't stop him from looking so beautiful. Not forgetting his clothing, whatever he to wore, looked so perfect. He was just wearing some semi-formal clothes but already rocking the party with it. Having said that more than half of the people, particularly girls, were eyeing him like a hawk.

No, no, no. I was a girl but least interested in him.

After all, he was still that irritating bastard for me.

"As I said, take a picture it will last long." He broke me from my inner turmoil.

I scoffed and chose to ignore his rude comment, "Since you have interrupted my alone time, I have the right to ask you a question." I said bluntly. He raised his eyebrows, "And what is that Angry Bird?"

I visibly cringed at that nickname. But it was invisible to him as he still was staring at the sky. "You said you like to watch the night sky too. What are the possible reasons?"

"How do you know Miranda?" He cut off my question.

"I guess I asked first." I countered.

"It doesn't matter. Answer mine."

"Actually, mom invited Mrs. Cassandra the other day to our house and they seemed to get along well." I answered.

He nodded, "Does that mean you are her neighbour?" He lowered his voice as if he was calculating it himself.

"No, I live in Antarctica. We telecommunicate." I answered smugly and I knew what would happen next. He made again-with-this-shit face and I internally high-fived myself.

"Can't you answer my one question straight-forward?" His voice came out irritated.

"Trust me same happened with me a couple of seconds ago." I wore a triumphant smile when I actually wanted to laugh on his face.

"What I have to do to get straight replies from you?" He asked, defeated.

"Call me by my name." I rushed my words.

He huffed "Fine. What's your name?"

"Ciara Franklin."

Awkward silence.

"You know when someone introduces themselves to you they exp-"

"Harry Styles. Now, my answer."

"Yes, we live two blocks away from here." And with that again silence fell upon us.

I spoke too much I knew that. So why not to relive it? I wanted to ask him many questions. One of them was, "And are you her neighb-"

"C'mon love-birds it's cake cutting time!" A voice shouted from the door and we both choked on the nickname given to our relationship.

Harry smirked, "I guess people love to call you Bird yeah?" I glared at him in response.

While we were walking in the hallway, I noticed he was way too taller than me and took longer strides. I could easily cope up with him because I was a fast walker myself.

In the main hall, all of the crowd was gathered around a table and a big chocolate cake sat on it. I had to admit my mouth started watering.

We both were standing a bit away from the crowd because by now I had understood that he didn't like packed up places as well.